Donald Cerrone's on pace to go 24-0 this year

Account bet that Cerrone ends up fighting Lawler at some point this year lmfao

Dude could get in enough fights that he earns a title shot at LW, abandons that plan and goes on a full blown run at Welterweight, and still has enough time to fight Miles Jury in a "you dont deserve it but you pissed me off and I need money for jet skis" fight on the NYE card

Account bet that Cerrone ends up fighting Lawler at some point this year lmfao

Dude could get in enough fights that he earns a title shot at LW, abandons that plan and goes on a full blown run at Welterweight, and still has enough time to fight Miles Jury in a "you dont deserve it but you pissed me off and I need money for jet skis" fight on the NYE card

Quoted to preserve the evidence of the account bet.

I'll place a note to bump this.

cowboy said at post fight presser that hes taking a break and dana agreed. he doesnt even want to fight on the denver card anymore.

that should tell you a little something about how he feels 'winning' tonight's fight.

Cerrone isn't stupid, forget the decision, he had a long fight with Benson. He needs the rest and healing time. My best he fights in 4-5 months again.

Benson won that fight. But he got screwed over again. Just like the RDA "KO". Royal screwing.

1.gif

Benson didn't do shit in that fight. He lost not because Cowbow looked great. Bendo lost because he wasn't being aggressive and it went to decision. Tough luck. Cerrone came in on short notice and fought hard. He took the fight.

Back