Donald Cerrone vs. Jorge Masvidal (Who would win?)

You're delusional

Jorge hasn't beaten anyone as good as Cerrone in his entire career, hell he even lost to Benson who hasn't look anywhere near as good as Cerrone at WW. Granted, that fight could have gone either way.

Masvidal by decision, but I'd still want him to score the finish

that would be a good dog fight.

id back cerrone but masvidal could probs edge a decision.

Jorge has 1 KO since 2009.

Doubt his 2nd will be against Cerrone.

I'm a big fan of both guys. A bit more of a fan of Cerrone's. He's momentum right now, makes me want to choose him in that fight. But honestly when I think about it, it could certainly be a toss up. I think it would be fun no matter the outcome.

This would of been a great fight when they were both at 155. But it might be even better at 170.

Cerrone with ease, unless it was a #1 contender fight, then he'd crumble under pressure.

Masvidal via toughness. Cowboy is tough as well, but Jorge has more ways to win imo.

Cowboy would whip that ass

I'm someone who constantly underrates cerrone as I think hes got giant holes in his game, but he does a good job covering them up by being tough as fuck and hitting like tank.

I think he beats Masvidal easily.

Masvidal is seriously underrated. Dude is super skilled in all facets of the game. Would love to watch him very cerrone. Not sure who would win. Fan of both guys.

Masvidal is seriously underrated. Dude is super skilled in all facets of the game. Would love to watch him very cerrone. Not sure who would win. Fan of both guys.
More like overrated on this forum.

Back