Donald Cerrone vs. Jorge Masvidal (Who would win?)

Fahrenheit1221

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Would be an interesting fight if you ask me.

I'm biased because I'm a big fan of Masvidal but I think he'd do well against Cerrone.

Good scrap. Jorge would find a few ways to land to the body.

I think Masvidal would take this.

I'm sorry, KONE.

All I know is that if Cerrone is on point then it might be @KONE's favorite fight featuring Masvidal.

I like Masvidal on this one but Cerrone looked fantastic against Cote.

All I know is I am not writing Cerrone off at WW.

Jorge boxes him up worse than Nate did. Styles make fights.

Cerrone by kicks. He's too tough on WW and can put to sleep many fighters

I think Masvidal's boxing is a nightmare for Cowboy and it would be a dominate 30-27.

Cerrone would make it look easy. First round sub.

jorge by diaz like beating. jorge's a very good boxer and donalds weakness is jorges cup of tea, body punches.

Masvidal boxes him up and probably drops him with a body shot.

Masvidal UD, but the judges will fuck him over for the 10th time.

that would be a nice match up .... that should be a 5 rounder .... cowboy looks good at 170 cant wait for story fight
to answer question i have no idea its a coin flip lol

I'm a big masvidal fan so call me biased when I pick him. Been a fan since I seen him beat the dog shit out of ray 2x. I think his calm and collected approach would be real bad for cerrone who I see is a bit jittery and sporadic when he moves and will time him with punches easy.

Cerrone lately would be too good. He's showing a much better ability to balance aggression with intelligence. He was doing great on the feet with Cote but still hit perfect TDs because he knew he could. Would be a great fight.

Ironically, the one way I immediately picture Masvidal winning the fight is if he's down 2 rounds and catches a coasting Cowboy.

Back