Donald Cerrone Teasing Short Notice Fight Against an "Ole Buddy"

Bunch of wannabe Sherlock Holmeses in this thread

Cute

My guess aswell. He’s fought Nate,Pettis and barboza so I’m guessing he’s stepping in against one of those guys. Probably Diaz with the “old buddy” term being ironic because they didn’t like eachother. Either way with Donald you know your gonna get a show..
id like this much more

Ok....so this I think means it's a 145er since he said 155 is an only option and it's short notice. It would be a WW because that doesnt make sense for 155. And he wouldn't say that if it was a LW. And ole buddy so rematch?

Jeremy Stephens?

I didn't know they resigned Leonard Garcia.

Ok....so this I think means it's a 145er since he said 155 is an only option and it's short notice. It would be a WW because that doesnt make sense for 155. And he wouldn't say that if it was a LW. And ole buddy so rematch?

Jeremy Stephens?

I really thought Stephens/Kattar in Boston was almost a done deal though.

I really thought Stephens/Kattar in Boston was almost a done deal though.

Perhaps something fell through. I am just thinking of who the only guy is that Cowboy fought already, and now on short notice, and a scenario where the opponent can't make his weight class and has to fight up

It's at 155, and at short notice I can't really tell who it could be based off of the "ole buddy" remark.

Cowboy comes off as poorly educated given how he writes. Love his fights win or lose.

Perhaps something fell through. I am just thinking of who the only guy is that Cowboy fought already, and now on short notice, and a scenario where the opponent can't make his weight class and has to fight up

Yeah...but reading that, couldn't his "ole buddy" be Dana? Since Cerrone is so active, Dana is probably constantly on the phone with him offering fights on short notice. Couldn't that be what he means when he just got off the phone with an "ole buddy"?

Back