Donald Cerrone Teasing Short Notice Fight Against an "Ole Buddy"

Not even sure tbh. Is there an event without a main slot right now? First thought was Justin Gaethje, but then I thought maybe Pettis or Diaz pulled out of that fight and Cerrone agreed to step in on short notice & they cut the weight to 155.

Who fucking knows
My guess aswell. He’s fought Nate,Pettis and barboza so I’m guessing he’s stepping in against one of those guys. Probably Diaz with the “old buddy” term being ironic because they didn’t like eachother. Either way with Donald you know your gonna get a show..

'Short notice', would suggest it's in the next month..

Felder was my first guess too.
I'm thinking the Clay Guida/Jim Miller fight. Guida trained at JW, while he fought Miller a while back. It's three weeks out, which is a lot more short notice than 8 weeks+ away against Felder.

I'm thinking the Clay Guida/Jim Miller fight. Guida trained at JW, while he fought Miller a while back. It's three weeks out, which is a lot more short notice than 8 weeks+ away against Felder.
That, and Barboza has never pulled out of a fight. Two months is also kinda far away for someone to pull out.

I hope it’s not Diego...

That, and Barboza has never pulled out of a fight. Two months is also kinda far away for someone to pull out.

I hope it’s not Diego...
Can't imagine it's Diego, because that's a whole new fight. Diego fought two weeks ago, so he's probably not swinging back around that quickly. The way Cerrone said it, it's a replacement against someone he either trained with in the past or fought before.

Not proof of anything but unless somehow has pulled out Justin is the only person free

It's at 155, and at short notice I can't really tell who it could be based off of the "ole buddy" remark.

Geez am I the only one to notice his face looks like it hasn't healed properly after Tony?!

War Cerrone. Him losing to Ferguson by way of doctor stoppage was the best case scenario for a loss. Not like his stock dropped considerably.

Would love if he blessed the fight night Saturday with his presence, would be great to see my favorite fighter live

This is the least fun option

Man i love Cerrone but he is ranked number 4 right now! why is he taking a short notice fight? Who is his manager, for real?

It could be Felder or Trinaldo at least they are ranked! Fighting Guida would be absolutely retarded at this point. imho

Back