Media Donald Cerrone Responds To "Fix" & "You Took A Dive" Claims

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Opened this thread expecting to see a head kick.

Cowboy really shouldn't be responding to trolls. There's always a shit talker if you're any sort of celeb.

Thought for sure I was gonna witness Cowboy feeding a knee to some chumps chin.

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Damn, I kind of wanted to see Cowboy attack a fan but get knocked out with shoulder strikes in the clinch.

Cowboy showed them more fury than he showed during the actual fight

Cowboy blew it and he knows it

To this day it's still blows my mind how a high profile entertainer like Cerrone is wasting his time fighting on twitter with a random fan.

But then again...We got Dana White on Twitter.

omg wtf a brutal attack by cowboy i just cant see iheart_seattle surviving this

Cowboy was shook and scared from shoulder strikes. Shoulder Strikes for fucks sake. I don't know why everyone is bringing up the head kick, it's irrelevant. He checked out before Conor even threw it.

Cowboy showed them more fury than he showed during the actual fight

Cowboy blew it and he knows it
Sure he did. You ever have a bad day at work? I guess we're lucky our shit days aren't in front of millions of people.

Cowboy has said he would bang a man on live tv for $25m so he certainly would sell his soul for the right price.

View attachment 719519
View attachment 719521

This is who you're dealing with: "Fixed, he took a dive"

View attachment 719535View attachment 719539

A fake head kick
RespectfulLeadingHellbender-size_restricted.gif

And lol, Nate Diaz agreeing with Stephen A Smith that Cerrone gave up
josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

I suppose Nate gave up here as well. Or it could just be that they were both rocked from getting head kicked

Did you even watch the Diaz/Thompson fight? You sound like a fucking democratic house manager in the impeachment trial. How about you look at the whole picture and spit some relevant facts. Trying to appeal to stupid mutherfuckers with a 5 second clip of the fight (which is about how long the entire Cerrone/Conor fight lasted).

Lmao Cowboys' responses really made me laughed out loud. All that triggerness due to some nobodies is pretty funny.

Because their comments are ringing true for as little as he did that fight.

Go to WWE cowboy "choker" cerrone and have a nice career there.... that was some impressive top selling and jobbing you did for conor.

f39.gif

Late to the party but..... Cerrone didn't take a dive but he sure made a Bob-Sappesque/Rampagesque move.
RegularTalkativeKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

I dont think the fight was a fix in itself. I think Cowboy agreed not to take the fight seriously though, not train hard, and not intend to win. This way he can go in and do his best and still lose easily.

He looked like a guy that was not serious all through the camp and pre fight media stuff to me.

If that was how I performed when trying, I'd actually feel less ashamed taking a dive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back