View attachment 719519
View attachment 719521

This is who you're dealing with: "Fixed, he took a dive"

View attachment 719535View attachment 719539

A fake head kick
RespectfulLeadingHellbender-size_restricted.gif

And lol, Nate Diaz agreeing with Stephen A Smith that Cerrone gave up
josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

I suppose Nate gave up here as well. Or it could just be that they were both rocked from getting head kicked

how are people confusing simply getting beat or ko'd as to giving up...boxers, mma fighters get ko'd all the time...they aren't giving up...they are simply getting beat...you get hit, you get rocked, that's how it goes...the brain can only take so much...some guys can take a better shot than others...cerrone absolutely did NOT quit in anyway....he was beat...that's all....did fedor quit against mitrione? of course not..

You obviously haven’t seen Ben Askren get ko’d in six seconds enough times
tenor.gif

Well Ben definitely took a dive (into Masdivals knee)

Regarding Cerrone he would not throw the fight but I would not be surprised at all if he got a little extra money or got the fight on the sole condition to keep it standing without circling. He had atrocious foot work and his takedown attempt well lets just say any even mildly decent competitor at WW would have executed that easy.

This was not a fight to help Conors ranking no matter what weight class.

RespectfulLeadingHellbender-size_restricted.gif

I suppose Nate gave up here as well. Or it could just be that they were both rocked from getting head kicked

Are we really pretending those kicks were equal?

Josh indented his shin in Nate's head. McGregor hit Cowboy with his toes.

I don't think he could do anything, he was stopped, gripped immediately. Not sure if Cowboy wanted clinch, they've tied up cause Conor ran at him full speed like a maniac; then he got his nose busted up within few seconds by the shoulder strikes. Take into account Cowboy's head collided with Conor's upper knee as well.

It took Jon Jones and Alex Gustafsson more than two rounds to figure out they can clutch DC's wrist and not get hit and Stipe got KO'd trying to cross frame out of clinch. Don't be hard too hard on Donald.
I dont think I'm being hard though lol. He fought really bad. Most sports admit when an athlete preformed really bad, in MMA people get emotional when fighters are criticized. Donald did nothing good in this fight and threw one strike in 40 seconds. Stop being easy on Donald lol

"Definite proof"? You rarely have definite proof. In a court of law you have reasonable doubt as standard. What we can say is that it looks shady as f. Cowboy just pushes Conor with no attempt at anything.
When he ducks and gets blasted in the head.....he actually is attempting something as he’s getting blasted in the head....

Conor should’ve never fought Cowboy...

That was an easy tuneup fight gifted to him from Daddy Dana...

A ploy to bring Conor’s name back in the W column and help him be marketable again...

He should’ve fought Justin, Dustin or any other top ranked fighter.

Cowboy is at the end of his career, he’s just in it for the cash. Regardless of what he says or believes. We all see the results of his last few fights.

conor has already beaten dustin...in what, under a minute....whoever he fights next, will most likely be a big name, top guy...

I dont think I'm being hard though lol. He fought really bad. Most sports admit when an athlete preformed really bad, in MMA people get emotional when fighters are criticized. Donald did nothing good in this fight and threw one strike in 40 seconds. Stop being easy on Donald lol
When you perform bad in mma you get hurt.....

Cerrone be like: I didn't take a dive. I just really suck.

Last edited:

Man, you really can't compare MMA to other sports.

No other sport can end early.

In basketball even if you get crushed in the first half of the game, you can come back and redeem yourself in the 2nd.

In MMA if you shit the bed in the first 30 seconds, that could be the end of the fight. Or if you even make just 1 mistake like Aldo or Askren, that could cost you the fight. There is no redemption.

MMA is the most unforgiving sport of them all, so it's not really comparable to other sports.

I don't think he performed well at all but mainly because McGregor was just doing correct things from the get go (aside from throwing first punch xD).

Man, you really can't compare MMA to other sports.

No other sport can end early.

In basketball even if you get crushed in the first half of the game, you can come back and redeem yourself in the 2nd.

In MMA if you shit the bed fin the first 30 seconds, that could be the end of the fight. There is no redemption.

MMA is the most unforgiving sport of them all, so it's not really comparable to other sports.
Boxing is similar and high level boxers get heavily criticized even in victory. Look at Joshua vs Ruiz 2. Joshua won clearly but was criticized for taking the easy way out. You dont see the same kinda media for MMA. You cant compare MMA media to other sports media because MMA media is dog shit.

Except that wasn't 30 seconds into the fight and Nate never stopped trying to defend. Hell Masvidal landed some bombs on Nate and he never quit, whereas Cowboy has shown the willingness to give up in multiple fights.

Except that wasn't 30 seconds into the fight and Nate never stopped trying to defend. Hell Masvidal landed some bombs on Nate and he never quit, whereas Cowboy has shown the willingness to give up in multiple fights.

Yeah. The Diaz bros won't make adjustments to try to win fights and risk getting finished, they would rather lose a 50-45 decision and claim they were robbed, but they don't quit.

Back