Media Donald Cerrone Responds To "Fix" & "You Took A Dive" Claims

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Ben Asken should have never been in the UFC in the first place. Futhermore, Ben Askren got KO by a flying knee. Cowboy got stunned by 3 shoulder strikes and q toe kick.

You know what that means don't you? Special attraction for International Fight Week in July 2020, Ben Askren comes out of retirement to face Donald Cerrone!

Not sure why people think it was fixed. I mean...is Cowboy unbeatable? Do quick KO's never happen? I don't understand. It was a legit KO over an older fighter who has been KO'd a bunch of times before. Nothing out of this world.

View attachment 719519
View attachment 719521

This is who you're dealing with: "Fixed, he took a dive"

View attachment 719535View attachment 719539

A fake head kick
RespectfulLeadingHellbender-size_restricted.gif

And lol, Nate Diaz agreeing with Stephen A Smith that Cerrone gave up
josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

I suppose Nate gave up here as well. Or it could just be that they were both rocked from getting head kicked

When you don't understand the difference between getting caught with a shin and someone's toes then you're obviously a stupid noob. Not even a try at dissin' you, just simple fact.

When will people who are in the public eye learn to stop looking at that shit?
<{hughesimpress}>

In before Cowboy shows up at their house, freezes up after ringing the doorbell. Chokes and gets one shotted. <Lmaoo>

He wasn't paid to take a dive,
but he was paid to NOT take Conor down.
SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif
And showing a gif where he gets blasted in the head while dropping for a takedown is definitely proof...

Cerrone quit, I don't know what is the problem, everybody makes fun of Anthony Crumble quitting but it's bad when we say Cerrone is the one that quit this time

Conor should’ve never fought Cowboy...

That was an easy tuneup fight gifted to him from Daddy Dana...

A ploy to bring Conor’s name back in the W column and help him be marketable again...

He should’ve fought Justin, Dustin or any other top ranked fighter.

Cowboy is at the end of his career, he’s just in it for the cash. Regardless of what he says or believes. We all see the results of his last few fights.
So he just started being in it for cash the minute after he beat iaquinta in a headline fight in May? Or was it after taking a beating in a brutal 2 round fight with possibly the best lw in the world?

And showing a gif where he gets blasted in the head while dropping for a takedown is definitely proof...
he ducked the punch and he could have landed on of the easiest double leg ever.

Conor wins that fight within a minute in a similar sequence 9/10 times

The 10th time that first punch thrown lands and it’s over in seconds

Forrest Griffin vs Anderson Silva
Jose Aldo vs Conor
Askren vs Masvidal

There have been dozens.
In all of those fights, the fighters got punched or kicked very hard(could have been flukes). Cowboy got stunned by 3 shoulder strikes.
Flying knee > shoulder strikes
Hence, a worser performance by Cowboy.

Back