Media Donald Cerrone on Niko Price “I do plan on standing & banging”

He thinks Dana gonna pay the same when he said that for Conor?

Secretly excited for this fight.

I hope he can get the win but damn does Cerrone take the riskiest fights. At this point if he wanted he could just fight other old dudes with name value or perfect stylistic matchups.

tenor.gif

Love me some Donald Cerroneeee!
Hes so weirdly inconsistent I wont be surprise to see a nice tko combo ftw...But most likely Price folds him like hot dough

just like he did with conor

Niko is extremely hittable, & he's coming off an ungodly beating just 4 months ago, but I would like to see Cowboy's wrestling & bjj here. He did take Pettis down once or twice in the last fight so maybe he will. Thought he won that one, but I had money on Pettis so I was happy he didnt get the judges decision.

Can't really get too excited to see Cerrone fight like I used to. That bs performance he put in against Conor really soured my opinion of him. I don't mind when a guy tries and comes up short but Cowboy didn't didn't put any effort in against Conor.

TKO upcoming. 5 losses in a row for cerrone. 2 away from bj penn's current record. full confidence in cowboy he will get there and beat him.

He beat the shit out of Hernandez and Perry.
Still, Price looks better than those guys, imo.
I would bet on Price.

But this should be a very exciting fight.
I know people said this about Condit vs Diaz or Ngannou vs Lewis, but:
Price - 19 fights, 18 of them ended in a finish, exciting fighter, not afraid to get hit, good stand up
Cowboy - no comment!

Cerrone : "But my message to Niko with all this sparring is, never underestimate the old man when the guys die young in this sport. I’m still here, I’m still fighting hard, and I’m f*cking more ready than ever."

Well Donald, that's more or less kinda what you said before the McGregor fight. And look what happened there. You just stood there whilst you let McGregor shoulder-bump you. Four times. How weird was that. Hope you enjoyed the extra money.
Dismal awful performance, couldn't even stay on his feet for 40seconds.

He's very likely gonna get merked in this Niko Price fight. What a downfall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back