Donald Cerrone on FX's "Justified" (and other mma stars in TV/Movie roles)

Common knowledge but Duffee, Lyoto and Eddie Bravo were in Never back down 2.

Carano was in the first.

King of Queens had an episode where the main guy and his friends fought some dudes at a bar, and in his imaginary distortion of events, the other guys turn into Hendo, Randy, eh... and 2-3 other guys. Perhaps Chael..

Rampage Jackson, Randy Couture, Dan Henderson, and Frank Trigg...great episode :icon_lol:

Tank Abbott was on "Friends" fighting Monica's boyfriend in the cage. Classic!

I remember Trigg, but not Rampage for whatever reason. Chael was not part of the gang.

king-mma.JPG

LOL! That was it. The rival delivery company.

I could see Cerrone in Hollywood. He sort of has that look-the tall, thin, actor thing.

Toss in his fighting skills, and he could get some action roles here and there I think.

I'm pretty sure Keith Jardine rushes up to Statham in Crank and asks "are you OK man?" to which Statham responds "No" before running across the street and leaving.

Keith Jardine also appeared on the movie Gamer. Randy Couture aldo played a small role in one of the episodes for the show The Unit. He plays an Army Security guard at Fort Brag that does not let special forces personnel into a secure room. His appearance lasted like 15 seconds only.

Jardine was in Hawaii Five 0 too. IIRC he was the main bad guy of an episode about undergound fight rings but had fuck all lines in the show. Chuck whooped the main character in the octagon in one episode where the main guy was a late replacement for a fight too.

Rampage in the A-team of course.

One of the Nogeira brothers in The Expendables.

Chuck is in kickass 2. He's training the bad guy (fogle from Superbad) to fight when the guy gets sick of it and decides he can just pay people to fight for him, he insults Liddell too (who seems to be playing himself) who leaves in disgust.

20130116124919_cowboyjustified.JPG

Was just watching Justified season 4 episode 2 (great show by the way well worth the watch!) and all the sudden a scene comes along with Cowboy Cerrone himself in a backyard hillbilly-themed brawl in a fighting pit of sorts where people were betting money etc.

Thought that was pretty funny, anyways. They cut out most of the fight which I thought was odd, it shows Cowboy throw some solid strikes then cuts to the next scene. Only to go back to the aftermath of the fight, where it is revealed that Donald has LOST? To some no-name hillbilly who fought for a mere 500$, lol.

Clearly the work of fiction, but they had to do something that fit the story I guess.

Got me thinking anyways, what are some other cameos UFC/MMA stars have made? The most obvious ones would be the big stars like Rampage and Chuck, but there must of been countless minor roles such as these that MMA fighters have starred in, if you got em share em!

Couldn't find the video of Cowboy, but I think this show is on Netflix? not 100% on that though.

It is pretty bad that I have seen that season already and completely missed Cerrone being in that fight. Lol he must have lost to the c.ock guy, you'll see.

Also I'm pretty sure the only easy access way to watch Justified is on Amazon's instant, not Netflix's. Really good show.

Back