Donald Cerrone mounth: what's wrong

2780764.jpg

Iron chin, probably literally.

It was chewing tobacco, TS.

Snus and chewing tobacco are two entirely different things.
Snus is water cured tobacco that you put under your lip, no chewing involved.
You can also get them in portion packs, resembling dirty diapers.

1072626-8-1380923560696.jpg

There's no chewing involved in either of them.

Snus and chewing tobacco are two entirely different things.
Snus is water cured tobacco that you put under your lip, no chewing involved.
You can also get them in portion packs, resembling dirty diapers.

1072626-8-1380923560696.jpg

I tried that stuff once. I was brutally ill and threw up. They taste and smell like a really bad fishy tea. Awful.

Last edited:
There's no chewing involved in either of them.

Grow up.

"Move the "chaw" around so that you can chew it, being VERY careful not to swallow anything from this point forward. When you put the chaw in your mouth, you will most likely begin to salivate heavily. This is a normal reaction to the presence of the tobacco, with all its own moisture and oils in your mouth."

i'm SOOO sorry if i'm not a native English speakers, but for sure i try my best to be understandable and grammaticaly correct even if i know i'm not.
Thanks for the lesson buddy :icon_idea

Anyway i don't think he was chewing tobacco, he kept speaking weird. I thought rather that he has a kind of hematoma inside his low lips because actually you can see something black in there :eek:

here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55MWWfPfZN8
minute 3

Don't worry about it. People are just having a bit of fun at your mistake. I see many people on here who are native English speakers who do worse than you did. lol

A guy I work with chews and I tried some shortly after I quit smoking. I got sick as a dog.

when you eat on the first day of the month, you are using your mounth...

or something. thats all i got

Back