Donald Cerrone making dmoves

I don't think RDA saying he was going to beat Cowboy worse than anyone before is insulting Cowboy behind his back, as Cowboy states.

That's trash talk but I wouldn't call it an insult. So then responding with steroid allegations you don't even really believe, just to get a rise, seems extreme. But, I wouldn't not root for Cowboy just because of that. (If I was rooting for him in the first place anyway)

Who's this guy? Is this from a show or something?

It's Arnold Schwarzenegger's twin brother

it's a huge jump from some fighters using PEDs to no fighter can improve naturally.

Cowboy's the man I don't really get the point TS is making. There's been an attempt to create BS controversy in response to Cerrone's remarks about other issues in the past. What needs to be a given when discussing anything Cowboy says is that he is an old school dude who doesn't put a sh-t ton of thought into the exact words he uses when speaking. Meaning he's a fighter not a politician and not a reporter. If you pay attention to his overall character he's a hardworking, disciplined, stand up guy. And also everyone talks smack about each other before a fight it's not some big noteworthy thing. Don't read too much into one little statement here or there that Cowboy makes.

Where'd you hear this? I thought they always test guys in title fights

The Texas Athletic Commission is well known to do very minimal testing before fights. Considering it only takes a couple of days to clear the body of some of the most effective PEDS, there is some reason to be wary.

Two of my favorite fighters, Showtime and Michelle Waterson, recently lost belts there. Both were heavy favorites coming in, (Michelle was a 10 to 1 fav) yet got beat down.

The Brazilian fighter that took Michelle's belt, Herica Tiburcio, recently tried to defend it in Vegas. Nevada is known to have much stronger PED testing than Texas. Herica looked much worse at weigh ins and much worse in the fight than she had in Texas. She lost terribly in a fight the oddsmakers picked her to win.

Just like RDA, she passed all her tests, but there are seeds of doubt in many fans minds in both cases.

I'm sure it sucks ass to be a clean fighter unfairly accused. However, as a fan, it sucks to think your favorite fighter might be on PEDS or just lost because of them.

Cowboy and other fighters are just saying what a lot of fans think. RDA, if he is clean, just needs to take it as motivation. The fans already have their opinions. Cowboys shit talking is no big deal.

So I just saw this here

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/18/9...-piss-off-rafael-dos-anjos-ped-accusation-mma

"I'm not concerned about (PED use) at all. I was just trying to get a rise out of him ... that's all," said Cerrone. "Maybe he worked hard and does what he has to do. I was just trying to get a rise, piss him off, get a stir."

Of course, there may be something else to it, as Cerrone revealed the comment was prompted after "RDA" badmouthed him behind his back moments after being cordial to him when they were face-to-face at the UFC Fan Expo earlier this year.

"Yeah, I was cordial with him, everything was fine, but then he made the comment that he was going to beat my ass worse than he's ever beaten anyone's ass ever," stated Cerrone.

"So I'm like, 'Oh, now that I walked away you're going to start poking fun at me?' So I called him Frankenstein and told him he does steroids. Just to get him back."

I am a big fan of Donald (even despite some of those things Bobby Green says he said) but this is such a dick move I won't be pulling for him against RDA no way no how. Trash talking is fine of course within reason, but saying another fighter is on PED's just to get on their nerves is damaging to their reputation. I'll admit when I read what he said originally I thought perhaps he may be right considering RDA's massive improvements.

I became a D. Cerrone fan the second I read your whiny post.

pelvic-thrust_zpsef23abc2.gif

I don't know whether i'm more appalled that you don't know who Danny DeVito is or what 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' is.
That's Danny Devito??? Damn, didn't recognize him with the hair. Hell, knowing it's him it still doesn't look like him to me!

I've actually watch a couple eps of Always Sunny. My brother loves it.

Cerrone seems gotten to. It's pretty standard trash talk for a champ to say he's going to beat his challenger. Don't know why that would upset Donald so much that he felt the need to falsely accuse RDA of steroid use. Then again, with Donald's history of illegal substances maybe he knows what he's talking about. Maybe it was roid rage.

Lets be honest. There's a pretty solid chance RDA has done, or is doing PED's. Oh fucking well. Slanderous or not, there's an inkling of truth in all PED allegations in sports.

yea i mean im not one to speculate - thats why i prefer testing, you cant jus tthrow stuff out there - but if he was popped, people in hindsight wouldnt be suprirsed at all

That's Danny Devito??? Damn, didn't recognize him with the hair. Hell, knowing it's him it still doesn't look like him to me!

I've actually watch a couple eps of Always Sunny. My brother loves it.

My faith in the great Fyreborn is restored.

Back