Donald Cerrone making dmoves

lyndon955

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So I just saw this here

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/18/9...-piss-off-rafael-dos-anjos-ped-accusation-mma

"I'm not concerned about (PED use) at all. I was just trying to get a rise out of him ... that's all," said Cerrone. "Maybe he worked hard and does what he has to do. I was just trying to get a rise, piss him off, get a stir."

Of course, there may be something else to it, as Cerrone revealed the comment was prompted after "RDA" badmouthed him behind his back moments after being cordial to him when they were face-to-face at the UFC Fan Expo earlier this year.

"Yeah, I was cordial with him, everything was fine, but then he made the comment that he was going to beat my ass worse than he's ever beaten anyone's ass ever," stated Cerrone.

"So I'm like, 'Oh, now that I walked away you're going to start poking fun at me?' So I called him Frankenstein and told him he does steroids. Just to get him back."

I am a big fan of Donald (even despite some of those things Bobby Green says he said) but this is such a dick move I won't be pulling for him against RDA no way no how. Trash talking is fine of course within reason, but saying another fighter is on PED's just to get on their nerves is damaging to their reputation. I'll admit when I read what he said originally I thought perhaps he may be right considering RDA's massive improvements.

If Cerrone had dmoves, Brittney would've stayed with him.

hahaha I can see where this is going and I like it

hahaha I can see where this is going and I like it

WQkymA9.gif

So I just saw this here

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/18/9...-piss-off-rafael-dos-anjos-ped-accusation-mma

"I'm not concerned about (PED use) at all. I was just trying to get a rise out of him ... that's all," said Cerrone. "Maybe he worked hard and does what he has to do. I was just trying to get a rise, piss him off, get a stir."

Of course, there may be something else to it, as Cerrone revealed the comment was prompted after "RDA" badmouthed him behind his back moments after being cordial to him when they were face-to-face at the UFC Fan Expo earlier this year.

"Yeah, I was cordial with him, everything was fine, but then he made the comment that he was going to beat my ass worse than he's ever beaten anyone's ass ever," stated Cerrone.

"So I'm like, 'Oh, now that I walked away you're going to start poking fun at me?' So I called him Frankenstein and told him he does steroids. Just to get him back."

I am a big fan of Donald (even despite some of those things Bobby Green says he said) but this is such a dick move I won't be pulling for him against RDA no way no how. Trash talking is fine of course within reason, but saying another fighter is on PED's just to get on their nerves is damaging to their reputation. I'll admit when I read what he said originally I thought perhaps he may be right considering RDA's massive improvements.

You sounds like a massive pussy. :redface:

Damage his reputation? Only pissing hot will do that.

aw I'm so gutted about how I sound to you o great internet warrior

Always_Sunny_GIFs_2.gif

He's got dmoves.

did you just crawl out from a rock? Just about half of sherdog speculated that RDA has been using roids. I think there is a case to be made here, but i don't think Cowboy legitimately cares if RDA is on anything. He most likely heard the shitstorm and used it to poke fun at RDA to get a rise out of him.

RDA has had a pretty substantial resurgance late in his ufc career, looks much different than in his debut, whereas a guy like Nick Diaz or Cerrone have not radically changed their body type much at all even though they've been in the game for longer than RDA.

When RDA won the title in Texas they didn't test him, and his performance wasn't just about technique, he had what appeared to be a massive size, strength and cardio advantage against Pettis. I personally don't care if anyone dopes during their training camps, but its not like Cowboy just made this up out of the blue or its some kind of hollow accusation. The fight is still on and Cowboy, afaik, has not asked for stricter testing.

did you just crawl out from a rock? Just about half of sherdog speculated that RDA has been using roids. I think there is a case to be made here, but i don't think Cowboy legitimately cares if RDA is on anything. He most likely heard the shitstorm and used it to poke fun at RDA to get a rise out of him.

RDA has had a pretty substantial resurgance late in his ufc career, looks much different than in his debut, whereas a guy like Nick Diaz or Cerrone have not radically changed their body type much at all even though they've been in the game for longer than RDA.

When RDA won the title in Texas they didn't test him, and his performance wasn't just about technique, he had what appeared to be a massive size, strength and cardio advantage against Pettis. I personally don't care if anyone dopes during their training camps, but its not like Cowboy just made this up out of the blue or its some kind of hollow accusation. The fight is still on and Cowboy, afaik, has not asked for stricter testing.

I understand and appreciate what you're saying but "just about half of sherdog" is a lot different to the challenger in the title fight saying it for no reason other than to be a dick

Lets be honest. There's a pretty solid chance RDA has done, or is doing PED's. Oh fucking well. Slanderous or not, there's an inkling of truth in all PED allegations in sports.

I wish I had dmoves :mad:

Where'd you hear this? I thought they always test guys in title fights

i'm not going to look it up, it was all over the mma forums. I'm not sure they tested anyone, but i remember luke thomas talking about it after the fact when he was addressing the 'controversy'

I understand and appreciate what you're saying but "just about half of sherdog" is a lot different to the challenger in the title fight saying it for no reason other than to be a dick

so why are you mad? that's exactly what he said, RDA was nice to his face, he then gets on twitter and insults Donald, Donald insults him back. I don't see the problem. This happens all the time. I don't see any line being crossed here at all considering how much of a shitstorm the RDA steroid accusations were. I'm confused why you think so.

He's done worse dmovier things. This ain't no holla, yall.

I don't think RDA saying he was going to beat Cowboy worse than anyone before is insulting Cowboy behind his back, as Cowboy states.

That's trash talk but I wouldn't call it an insult. So then responding with steroid allegations you don't even really believe, just to get a rise, seems extreme. But, I wouldn't not root for Cowboy just because of that. (If I was rooting for him in the first place anyway)
Always_Sunny_GIFs_2.gif

He's got dmoves.
Who's this guy? Is this from a show or something?

Back