Donald Cerrone in a new Justified episode

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
I was just watching Justified from last night (1/15) and Donald Cerrone was fighting some guy in the ring. Edit: Oops, he lost. He had his cowboy hat on and then threw it to the crowd and started fighting some other guy who looked a little familiar. I'll try to get a screenshot.

Interesting that the UFC/Fox deal includes a crossover of UFC fighters into Fox/FX programming.

I was just watching Justified from last night (1/15) and Donald Cerrone was fighting some guy in the ring. Edit: Oops, he lost. He had his cowboy hat on and then threw it to the crowd and started fighting some other guy who looked a little familiar. I'll try to get a screenshot.

Interesting that the UFC/Fox deal includes a crossover of UFC fighters into Fox/FX programming.

I have never seen that show. but it sounds interesting

cerrone1_zpse5104327.jpg

cerrone2_zps8088bc7a.jpg

Thank You for posting. From WEC to the bright lights of Hollywood, huh. He's come a long way from being sponsored by that Neo Nazi sportswear company.

nice. good find, man. how about Pettis on Son of Anarchy next.

he could propel himself off the wall of a bar and spin kick Ron Perlman in the face during a rival gangs brawl.

Thank You for posting. From WEC to the bright lights of Hollywood, huh. He's come a long way from being sponsored by that Neo Nazi sportswear company.

Yeah, maybe they'll even let him win a fight on a show...but not likely. He didn't say a word, just mean mugged for a bit.

Back