Donald cerrone having a baby girl

"Another brother", does Cerrone's son already have a brother or is this Donald's CTE talk?

JovialPlumpArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

Good for Cowboy.

Supposedly got that new contract and got a massive pay day at the perfect time.

Could not happen to a more deserving fighter. Happy for him

The gender reveal was a huge hit! You know how elaborate these things get these days

E2C0B4F4-E916-45C2-B4D8-7DF80ABC185B.png

Imagine what Dana White said to him

DW: Cowboy, it's not easy to raise a kid - I just bought a race car to my son. You know how well I treat my company men, just ask Bisping and Griffin. I think you know how to make the fight exciting;)

Imagine what Dana White said to him

DW: Cowboy, it's not easy to raise a kid - I just bought a race car to my son. You know how well I treat my company men, just ask Bisping and Griffin. I think you know how to make the fight exciting;)
Enough with this. The UFC would literally be risking everything if they fixed a fight. No amount of money would make that worth it for them.

Was cowboy likely picked because he folds in big fights? Yes. Was this fight fixed? Hell no.

Good for Cowboy.

Supposedly got that new contract and got a massive pay day at the perfect time.

Could not happen to a more deserving fighter. Happy for him

He sure didn't get a massive payday.

NSAC releases official purse, Donald was paid a flat 200k.

For comparison, Nate was paid a flat 2,000,000 purse for his rematch with Conor. That is literally 10x more.

Donald took this fight for peanuts.

Glad that money he made from flopping against Mcgregor will be used on something good.

His wife looks alot like an ex...who was an alcoholic.

Not surprising. He was just quoted over the weekend saying he wants 3-5 more fights at LW before calling it quits. We now can see a big part of the reason for that decision.

Congratulations though

Back