Donald Cerrone claims Winklejohn is a terrible coach but is mad he choose his opponent over him

FlyThaiMMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
pp,550x550.u2.jpg

You'd still be mad if your terrible wife blew your neighbor

I think you missed what he was saying by miles

He is mad because Greg Jackson keeps eating Winklejohn's shit.

You totally missed his point TS.

He's mad at what the gym, greg jackson has become. I have no knowledge other than what he said on JRE.

*Sigh*. TS is obviously mentally retarded and lacks even an IQ of 110.

Cerrone is mad because 1) he can't train at the gym he's been at for over 10 years, 2) because said gym picked a brand new recruit over him (loyalty), and 3) because he said numerous times that he doesn't want anyone at Jackson/Wink training Perry, because they all know his (Cowboy's) weaknesses.

Cowboy would even be happy if neither he nor Perry trained at Jackson MMA. At least that way no one is being favoured, and the people coaching Perry don't know all of Cowboy's weaknesses and tendencies.

*Sigh*. TS is obviously mentally retarded and lacks even an IQ of 110.

Cerrone is mad because 1) he can't train at the gym he's been at for over 10 years, 2) because said gym picked a brand new recruit over him (loyalty), and 3) because he said numerous times that he doesn't want anyone at Jackson/Wink training Perry, because they all know his (Cowboy's) weaknesses.

Cowboy would even be happy if neither he nor Perry trained at Jackson MMA. At least that way no one is being favoured, and the people coaching Perry don't know all of Cowboy's weaknesses and tendencies.
yea but according to everyone else who is still active at the gym cowboy only came by on rare occassion despite the coaches asking him to come more often, he instead chose to train at his place in colorado, then acts mad when they chose someone who trains their 24/7. Cowboy is in the wrong here

yea but according to everyone else who is still active at the gym cowboy only came by on rare occassion despite the coaches asking him to come more often, he instead chose to train at his place in colorado, then acts mad when they chose someone who trains their 24/7. Cowboy is in the wrong here

By everyone else you mean Diego Sanchez? Diego didn't like Cerrone because they are the same size, and he viewed him as a competitor.

The problem here is that "everyone else" are mostly the newer fighters recruited by Winkledink. Of course they are going to be loyal to their coach. But I really couldn't give two shits about what those people think. I only care about what people who were loyal to Greg Jackson think -- and it seems that most of them are leaving the gym.

The evidence is patently obvious that the gym has gone downhill under the guidance of Winkledink.

Because he hated Winklejohn said he sucks at training people and said his coaches suck. He would train with Jackson still, even at his ranch.

yep exactly than you get the dudes who say the coach is supposed to be training him not cerrone training the other fighters etc, but a team a teammate should help others right? diego sanchez,holly, jones are in there helping other AMMY fighters when possible meanwhile cerrone barely ever goes there

Winklejohn doesn't even train Cowboy, who seems to only stick with Greg Jackson.

I guess his point is that the gym knows his weaknesses in and out from being there for a decade. he doesn't want them to train Perry for this.

Winklejohn doesn't even train Cowboy, who seems to only stick with Greg Jackson.

I guess his point is that the gym knows his weaknesses in and out from being there for a decade. he doesn't want them to train Perry for this.
So they can never accept someone in his weight since they may fight donald at some point? that's dumb, shit like this happens all the time between camps. Cerrone is acting like a diva when he rarely even trained there anymore

Back