Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone War Wagon

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Lets make a big one for one of the most talented guys out there,win or lose always fights his ass off so War Cerrone as always
A win over Conor will look very sexy on his record

Last edited:
IoGZryV.gif
IoGZryV.gif
IoGZryV.gif
IoGZryV.gif

If he doesn’t make Conor grapple in the first it’s a seriously bad strategy. Conor is more than likely gonna look to end this fight as quickly as possible, by using kicks to the body if he’s smart.

cowboy cerrone will look like a samurai....in the last samurai movie... bravely rushing towards the machine gun...knowing exactly how this ends

cowboy cerrone will look like a samurai....in the last samurai movie... bravely rushing towards the machine gun...knowing exactly how this ends
This isn't quite an MVP squash match but at this stage in Cowboy's career, it's damn close.

Would love to see Cowboy defeat the old man bully / sexual assaulter and destroy Dana's plans for an undeserved title shot.

Head kick KO. I won't be surprised. Yeeeee haaaaaa!

Present and accounted for...
giphy.gif

well I for one will admit I was wrong.....the samurai put up a better fight than he did

Back