Donaire vs Montiel on Showtime in Nov/ Hozumi tries to get rematch

Sigh GunRanger

You think anybody will notice?
@Gold
Reaction score
Arum says showtime is deciding the venue this week. Meanwhile Hozumi's people are trying to contact Montiel's for a rematch. Seems unlikely for this year though.

When is someone going to knock Donaire out again

Any fight with these three guys would be good, though!

Also Koki is moving up to 115 and had said he would like to fight Cazares and Vic

Getting him in the mix would be a good thing.

When is someone going to knock Donaire out again

Any fight with these three guys would be good, though!

Never, man he's gonna run that record up. He's also facing IMO inferior opps. Montiel is a good one, the div. is a little shallow(this may be ignorance on my part) but there are good fights out there that will test him.

Never, man he's gonna run that record up. He's also facing IMO inferior opps. Montiel is a good one, the div. is a little shallow(this may be ignorance on my part) but there are good fights out there that will test him.

I agree,im not saying he's a protected fighter,but he definitely doesnt seek out the tougher matchups in my opinion.

How big would Hozumi Hasegawa v Nonito Donaire be in Japan?
If Donaire were to come up to bantam.

HUGE, who would you take?

I got Nonito but UD, I don't bet against fellow pinoy.

I think Nonito might be able to catch him like he did to Vic.
But it would be a really cool fight to see.

BW is the best division in boxing.

Hozumi beats Donaire

Back