Donaire - Fighter of the Year!

Rigondeaux's last five opponents have a combined record of 107-4-2 and thats a fairly legit 107 from 5 good opponents.

I'm not sure who Rigondeaux could fight that would "earn" him a shot at Donaire.

I can tell you right now Rigo will get wrecked by Donaire. Do people not remember his last fight?

Rigo can be hit and his chin isn't that great. A C+ fighter exposed him of that. What would Donaire do to him?

I don't see how anyone can say he is ducking Rigo when Rigo hasn't fought anyone, and Donaire has been trying to get mares.

I don't know what to make of that fight to be honest. Before his last fight, I thought Rigo would handle Donaire a lot easier than people figured but it was shocking to see Rgondeaux falling all over himself against Marroquin.

I think Donare looks a lot less impressive if he fights a guy as precise as Rigo though.

I can tell you right now Rigo will get wrecked by Donaire. Do people not remember his last fight?

Rigo can be hit and his chin isn't that great. A C+ fighter exposed him of that. What would Donaire do to him?

I don't see how anyone can say he is ducking Rigo when Rigo hasn't fought anyone, and Donaire has been trying to get mares.

ufc-math in the Boxing forum, awesome.
Why isn't the Jackal chin great?
Pacquiao Jr will lose to Rigondeaux.

I think Donaire wins it. Not an easy fight to call though and I would be pumped to watch it.

ufc-math in the Boxing forum, awesome.
Why isn't the Jackal chin great?
Pacquiao Jr will lose to Rigondeaux.

I'm just going by what I have seen based on opponents. IDK how that is this math you speak of.

If any up and comer got rocked and hit like Rigo did against a C fighter I would say the same thing.

In fact I have no idea what you are talking about. How the fuck else would I make a comparison? Dick.

I'm just going by what I have seen based on opponents. IDK how that is this math you speak of.

If any up and comer got rocked and hit like Rigo did against a C fighter I would say the same thing.

In fact I have no idea what you are talking about. How the fuck else would I make a comparison? Dick.

2ia4lea.jpg

I actually mentioned this last night. I was pretty high on Donaire for a while there. But I can't get behind a guy who blatantly ducks a fighter.

Theres no way to justify flat out saying no (Donaire said no) to a fight with Rigondeaux because hes not worthy and then instead fights Arce.

Thats ducking.

His competiton this year hasn't been anything special either. Vasquez had been stopped by Jorge Arce. Nishioka was talking about retirement BEFORE they fought. His best opponent this year was probably actually MAthebula.

I appreciate that he fights a lot. I just don't think he's fought anyone that special this year.

Seano, To define ducking, Look at Floyd!!!

Donaire's not ducking nobody! He's fighting the best and beating all of them handsdown and make it look easy! He already said he'll take Rigo If Mares cant be made! There's a good chance it will be Rigo coz mares is with GBP.

Rigo's not gonna look good in Donaire resume anyway! How many Pro win he's got?? Rigo should put his Olympic Medal he's got on the line against Donaire just to make this fight interesting!

Marquez is fighter of the year. KOing Pac > anything Donaire, broner, whatever have done.

Break down the reasons for Broner outside potential?

Donaire or Marquez deserve it, in my opinion.

I'd like to see Donaire fight Rigo and Mares next year though.

Well deserved IMO.

The flash > sherdog naysayers

For me, probably Broner or Garcia

JMM definitely up there as well. I guess you have to throw Donaire in the mix too.

Back