News Don Madge Released From UFC; Will Face Nate Williams at PFL 10

Anyway not sure what's happened here, maybe they got tired of waiting for him to get his visa and let him go and now he's finally got one he's gone to the PFL instead.

Wasn't a potential champion or anything but he seemed pretty decent.

Another idiot who thinks everyone from that show is a can, even though there is statistical evidence (like that fighters from CS have a better overall record in the UFC than guys who joined the org directly since CS came into existence) that it has improved the overall talent of the roster and that nearly every division has ranked fighters who fought on the CS. Pathetic casual
You took way too many conclusions from one simple question. Pathetic idiot

Walker, Chikadze, Bontorin and Ige were on the show too.
I think Walker is bad and that speaks more to the quality of the LHW division that is ranked. Giga was on there but lost and wasn't signed from the show. True about Bontorin and Ige

Got to see him turn Edwards into a bubblehead live. Was great.

Another idiot who thinks everyone from that show is a can, even though there is statistical evidence (like that fighters from CS have a better overall record in the UFC than guys who joined the org directly since CS came into existence) that it has improved the overall talent of the roster and that nearly every division has ranked fighters who fought on the CS. Pathetic casual

What data proves that DWCS has improved the overall talent on the roster, and how was that calculated?

I'm not arguing or contesting what you're saying, I'm just interested.

What data proves that DWCS has improved the overall talent on the roster, and how was that calculated?

I'm not arguing or contesting what you're saying, I'm just interested.
Lol you were expecting him to ever reply to provide any evidence? I already predicted that he wouldn't since he was talking out of his ass

Back