Archie Moore
James Braddock
Max Baer
Floyd Patterson
Larry Holmes
Chris Eubank
Ken Norton
Nigel Benn

Straight out the instruction booklet fellas...

Loving the DPDL but hating the no Margarito in any game EVER.

it's too bad we'll never get a boxing game with everyone in it.

You can make all your favorites in round three. I made a dead ringer for pernell whitaker.. and then I made a picture perfect copy of my brother with 0 chin.. I invited him over and had an all computer match going.. he got knocked down one punch style like 6 times.. he was pissed.

The game is average at best. Got nothing on FNR3 imo. The training is pretty dope but the overall game play is kind of clunky. Kind of an akward button mashing party so far.

You can make all your favorites in round three. I made a dead ringer for pernell whitaker.. and then I made a picture perfect copy of my brother with 0 chin.. I invited him over and had an all computer match going.. he got knocked down one punch style like 6 times.. he was pissed.

LOL!

Especially funny considering that is really how he fights..

"You want some of this"
he gets knock down
"ah now Im mad"
he gets knocked down
"you're gonna get it now"
he gets knocked down
"That all you got?"
his opponents starts to tire from knocking him down so much..lol

always admired his heart

The gameplay is aight. I made a killer Mike Tyson, though. The CAB is awesome.

Is the fighting simulation close to the one of Fight Night? Is this game worth purchasing?

They don't utilize the thumb stick for punching. They use buttons? How 90s is that?

Is the fighting simulation close to the one of Fight Night? Is this game worth purchasing?

The fighting simulation is far better than Fight Night.

Fight Night was an arcade approach to boxing, whereas PrizeFighter is a pure sim and realistic approach. I can't tell you how amazing it is when playing online or offline against another person.

The game isn't perfect though, Fight Night is a more polished game overall, but I'll take the more raw PF simply because it represents the technicality of boxing so much better.

i bought fnr2 but never really got into it - how does the game play differ?

i personally enjoyed using the analog sticks as opposed to finger gnashing ala ring kings

I love any new boxing game, even if it's mediocre like Prizefighter. I guess I just expected so much more.

I liked how you had to be the cutman between rounds in Fight Night, reducing swelling and managing cuts. Prizefighter has none of that. And the "hardest" difficulty is way too easy.

Back