Don Frye's comment on drug testing

^^ Ughh I hate not being able to edit.

lol that's great. I mean, I totally disagree with everything he says, but IN GENERAL, it's nice to see some old school tough guy shit coming outta someone's mouth. I love Frye

lol that's great. I mean, I totally disagree with everything he says, but IN GENERAL, it's nice to see some old school tough guy shit coming outta someone's mouth. I love Frye

+1

Couldn't disagree with his sentiment any more but somehow still enjoyed the interview, Don Frye is awesome.

You guys are dumb. He's pretty much saying, everybody is on some type of PED. Just like every other sport.

Great response. I am glad Don Frye says the things he says. Our society needs more guys like him to balance out all the pussies outlawing dodgeball. However, his actual point is crap.

What's the point of asking for a drug test(s)?

Unless you and your opponent are going to be tested every single day leading up to the fight, you're just wasting time and money.

Fryes mustache is made from pure testosterone.

frye-no-stache.jpg

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/the-truth-about-don-frye-shaving-his-mustache

Earlier this week, I reached out to Mr. Frye to see if he

Such relevance...

p4p most overrated opinionist on sherdog? Har har he is so manly and its totally not an image he has chosen!

I once heard that early Don Fry had a soft voice that he then drastically changed, but I havent been able to find any old interviews to confirm it. Would make total sense to me

I'd agree with Frye if he were talking about a street fight but MMA needs to be a legitimate sport for anybody to make money from it. The government is already involved.

Can you imagine if Paul Harris came into the cage high on PCP and bath salts?

omg... that's a very disturbing thought... :icon_twis I would want to see that! There would be body parts from his opponent laying all over the ring, with him sitting in the middle eating meat off a leg like corn on the cob. No one would dare enter the cage to try to stop him!

Are people really getting their panties in a bunch over Frye's gimmick response?

Guess I shouldn't be surprised you all get pissy when Sonnen opens his mouth too.

Don Frye should be the President of your goddamn country! American Hero that man right there.....lol

If you are looking for intellectual depth, Don Frye isnt the one to ask. His appeal is mainly towards those with a narrow scope of mind.

He's gotta be talking about Mark Coleman here IMO. He specifically mentions Dothan Alabama, so it's highly likely UFC 12.

I didn't think about the location but the impression alone made me think it was Coleman lol.

lol I love Don Frye. But there's no way I could agree with this statement. Not just for the aspect of fairness. But we've seen plenty of Juiced up pro wrestlers die in their 40's-50's from their hearts exploding. Don't want to see retired mma fighters have the same issues.

Apperently sportsmanship, honor and common sense is not a part of being "manly".

Fighters should bring knives to the cage. Why not? If you bitch about it you're a woman.

Back