Don Frye's comment on drug testing

pinkybrief

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
lol

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/6/3/5776240/ufc-don-frye-fighters-stricter-drug-testing-are-women-mma

"It's a fight goddamn it. If you're gonna fight, fight. Who cares what the guy's taking, you know? It doesn't matter. Get in there and fight. Look, if you're gonna demand testing, you're not a fighter. That's all there is to it. You know, if you're gonna demand testing, you're gonna demand the goddamn government to take care of your opponent for you, you know, that's (expletive). You're not a fighter. Stay on the couch with the women. Put on an apron and make some cookies, goddamn it. If you're a fighter, you don't care."

Unsurprising. I love Don Frye, but the guy got huge between his 'retirement' years and his return to Pride.

Yeah Don... in fact fuck it, let em use weapons too.

It's a fight isn't it? In fact... why not let them bring their friends in the ring with em...? It's a fight after all. If you're not a pussy you'll fight...

I love Don but he's being a bit stupid here. Kinda justifying his own PED use.

I like Don Frye but I don't like it when anyone says "if you don't believe what I believe then you're not a fighter".

That sounds like a Warmachine type response...

Well, can't say i'm surprised.

Still, hurts the image Don Frye has.

I like Don Frye but I don't like it when anyone says "if you don't believe what I believe then you're not a fighter".

also, this.

Why doesn't Frye have a TV show?
Someone make him a politician.
His opinions need to be heard across America

Fights are not always 1 on 1. Stay on the couch with the rest of them ladies and stop bitching if a cornerman helps his boy out

I'd agree with Frye if he were talking about a street fight but MMA needs to be a legitimate sport for anybody to make money from it. The government is already involved.

Can you imagine if Paul Harris came into the cage high on PCP and bath salts?

Probably Coleman but might be Frye.

Back