Don Frye debunks myth that his Mark Hall fight was fixed

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score

Also reveals he sustained a hairline fracture from the Nasty shamrock ankle lock in pride

BTW I dont like Vlad the interviewer usually, but he is doing a good job asking in depth questions about nuances of a fighters past matches. Better than many of these newer mma media outlets that ask boring generic questions. Vlad stil gon Vlad tho

Last edited:
The fight with Hall certainly didnt need to be fixed even of it somehow was. Frye would have murdered him regardless

Also reveals he sustained a hairline fracture from the Nasty shamrock ankle lock in pride

BTW I dont like Vlad the interviewer usually, but he is doing a good job asking in depth questions about nuances of a fighters past matches. Better than many of these newer mma media outlets that ask boring generic questions. Vlad stil gon Vlad tho

Who is this bearded person?

The fight with Hall certainly didnt need to be fixed even of it somehow was. Frye would have murdered him regardless
No doubt Frye would of beat hall again, but if it went like there previous fight Frye would have been gassed for the final.

I'm sure Shannon Ritch and Dan Severn could debunk any of the claims for their five or so fights as well.

I think the interviewer isn’t very good, but I respect how he skated around asking Frye about his getting knocked out while he was drunk against that boxing trainer in the hotel lobby. Don obviously didn’t want to discuss it.

9MKTVHpdXe4

1st UFC fighter to actually put striking and wrestler together

Don is the most MAN man I've ever heard of. Total legend.

Don vs Ken was the most epic legendary battle in many a moon. The fact Don just toughed out a leglock that actually broke his leg to get the split decision says all you need to know about the man.

I think the interviewer isn’t very good, but I respect how he skated around asking Frye about his getting knocked out while he was drunk against that boxing trainer in the hotel lobby. Don obviously didn’t want to discuss it.

9MKTVHpdXe4

He didn't get knocked out you bitch boy which is obvious if you'd seen the actual video.
And why would it be relevant to raise the topic of some altercation he got into when he was drunk as fuck?

The man is a Legend.

That ken shamrock fight was like a movie... The build up and timing was insane...it was two alphas in the ring that night

Damn..Vladtv coming thru with a good non hip hop guest haha ima have to check this one out!

great stuff TS.

his UFC run was before my time but I remember a couple of his PRIDE fights.

nice interview. very interesting

Back