Don’t u wish...

That this forum have ignore button for certain topics? Mine would be ignore Jones and Conor’s threads and topics! I will really be extremely happy if they have such a thing. What would u ignore?

Are you f'ing kidding me? You have 200 threads, almost all about Conor. When I see your posts/threads I often want to put you on ignore I just don't end up doing it. This is some serious open mouth insert foot shit going on.

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/188230009/

But yes, I would ignore all threads with Conor in the title or OP if possible, along with some other things like anything with a Twitter link in OP, p4p, fantasy match ups, p4p...i'm sure there's others. Then there wouldn't be anything left lol, there would be like 4 threads a day and would still be better than sifting through all this garbage.

you just contributed to the thing you hate. Your own post would be ignored

I’d ignore McGregor threads in a second. They’re all repetitive and started by WWE fan boys.

Are you f'ing kidding me? You have 200 threads, almost all about Conor. When I see your posts/threads I often want to put you on ignore I just don't end up doing it. This is some serious open mouth insert foot shit going on.

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/188230009/

But yes, I would ignore all threads with Conor in the title or OP if possible, along with some other things like anything with a Twitter link in OP, p4p, fantasy match ups, p4p...i'm sure there's others. Then there wouldn't be anything left lol, there would be like 4 threads a day and would still be better than sifting through all this garbage.
Because I get triggered by his dickriders bitch not because I’m a fan! I wish him and Jones would just disappear because they’re destroying the true sport of MMA one by cheating the other by scamming

LCPKAJx.gif
what in the actual fuck

Because I get triggered by his dickriders bitch not because I’m a fan! I wish him and Jones would just disappear because they’re destroying the true sport of MMA one by cheating the other by scamming

tenor.gif

That this forum have ignore button for certain topics? Mine would be ignore Jones and Conor’s threads and topics! I will really be extremely happy if they have such a thing. What would u ignore?

You do know that you don't have to click on them.

Back