Don’t u wish...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That this forum have ignore button for certain topics? Mine would be ignore Jones and Conor’s threads and topics! I will really be extremely happy if they have such a thing. What would u ignore?

That this forum have ignore button for certain topics? Mine would be ignore Jones and Conor’s threads and topics! I will really be extremely happy if they have such a thing. What would u ignore?
<DontBelieve1>

It's not the topic of said thread, but the quantity!

Conor can write one tweet and there will b at least 3-5 threads about it within an hour!

But watching Conrat nuthuggers getting butthurt is half the fun of browsing these forums

u can just ignore without pressing anything
no one is pushing thread

LCPKAJx.gif
WTF kinda creepy ass shit is that

You make a Conor thread almost every day

How you gonna ignore your own threads?
<Kpop01>

Yes! Something is long overdue. I've been saying we need a Conor sub forum forever. Why not? The lovers, haters and everyone in between wins.

Threads like this one

Yes! Something is long overdue. I've been saying we need a Conor sub forum forever. Why not? The lovers, haters and everyone in between wins.

Because .... what if it outranked / performed the UFC forum. lololol

Back