Don’t drink the Irish kool-aid.

I admit I lost a sig bet on that one BUT fighting Khabib for the belt is one thing and fighting a tough opponent for nothing particular is another.

In before "Cowboy is a tough opponent"
Nah.

He will be fighting to get a LW TS. Khabib won't give him one if he doesn't earn it. He will also fight because he wants to keep busy and because he loves to fight. He also will be making a shitload of money, again.

Point is, people always are looking for reasons to detract anything that remotely sounds favorable towards Conor. It's always the same story, different circumstances.

Gaethje is a tough opponent, but also has a favorable style of fighting for Conor. Unless he goes full wrestling mode on him, which I kinda doubt.

This is Irish Kool-Aid.
We give it to children because it's only 17%
ci-baileys-irish-cream-original-ad9d83f685e43872.jpeg

I'll drink the rare old mountain dew if i want to

Conor vs Diego Sanchez level fighter? ...On a PPV?
<{cruzshake}> Dana, doesn't have balls big enough to try and pull that off<Dana05>

They don't sell kool-aid in Ireland so there isn't any for you to drink.
You'd need to go to a US importer to get any so then you're still drinking US kool-aid in Ireland and not Irish kool-aid.

upload_2020-2-26_7-42-26.png

Sherdog has for years been way more interested speculating and trolling over Conor vs anything else legit in mma. He is blessing us with something to talk about, and it helps him stay in the news and fresh.

They don't sell kool-aid in Ireland so there isn't any for you to drink.
You'd need to go to a US importer to get any so then you're still drinking US kool-aid in Ireland and not Irish kool-aid.
12291751280670.png

McGregor doesn't fight contenders, he cherry picks then gets title shots. I'll believe it when I see it. Even the best possible matchups against a contender like Justin, Conor doesn't seem to ever risk it.

People said he would never fight the shuttle bus either.

You sound upset.

I sound like a good predictor. I don't really care that people are so rustled by Conor that it severely clouds their judgement. But I like to point it out to people, so they can learn from it and be more aware of how emotion influences their thinking. Best anyone ever can do is learn from any situation, anyway.

People have discredited every single one of Conor's UFC wins and they will do the same if he wins against Gaethje.

Back