Don’t drink the Irish kool-aid.

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Everyone’s getting excited about a possible match-up between Gaethje and McGregor, due to rumours and speculation. Pure conjecture I say. McGregor stayed inactive for almost two years only to fight a guy on a downskid who loses more than he wins lately. Surprise, he stream-rolled him with ease. I’m not buying this match-up, and I don’t think you should either, unless it’s officially announced. McGregor is cherry-picking, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him matched against a Diego Sanchez level fighter at this point. P.S. Diego was my favourite fighter for a long time and I am beyond sad to see his recent downfall.

Who do you guys see Conor fighting if not
Gaethje?

If you don't drink his koolaid, he'll most likely hit you next

They don't sell kool-aid in Ireland so there isn't any for you to drink.
You'd need to go to a US importer to get any so then you're still drinking US kool-aid in Ireland and not Irish kool-aid.

They don't sell kool-aid in Ireland so there isn't any for you to drink.
You'd need to go to a US importer to get any so then you're still drinking US kool-aid in Ireland and not Irish kool-aid.
This thread is going wonderfully.
<Prem973>

People said he would never fight Khabib either.

People said he would never fight Siver either.

People said he would never fight an old man in a pub either.

People said he would never fight Mendes either.

Everyone’s getting excited about a possible match-up between Gaethje and McGregor, due to rumours and speculation. Pure conjecture I say. McGregor stayed inactive for almost two years only to fight a guy on a downskid who loses more than he wins lately. Surprise, he stream-rolled him with ease. I’m not buying this match-up, and I don’t think you should either, unless it’s officially announced. McGregor is cherry-picking, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him matched against a Diego Sanchez level fighter at this point. P.S. Diego was my favourite fighter for a long time and I am beyond sad to see his recent downfall.

Who do you guys see Conor fighting if not
Gaethje?

If that fight ends up happening then Conor will beat Gaethje with ease

Going by what all the people between my first and second post have demonstrated, Conor will fight Gaethje.

If that fight ends up happening then Conor will beat Gaethje with ease

And everybody will say he handpicked Gaethje because he was an easy match up and never that good anyway.

Irish koolaid is just vodka and some guy name Willem's bloody spit after a row outside de poob.

IllegalJealousIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif

People said he would never fight Khabib either.
I admit I lost a sig bet on that one BUT fighting Khabib for the belt is one thing and fighting a tough opponent for nothing particular is another.

In before "Cowboy is a tough opponent"
Nah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back