Dominik Cruz explains his view on Cejudo stoppage

Never liked cruz or his dancing.

That said, i too was pissed when the fight was stopped early.
same im not a huge cruz fan either but i wanted him to beat Cejudo and any early stoppage sucks . he dosnt get many finishes but i like his style and yeah hes a douche lol

Lol at Cruz thinking that he cleared out the divison at one point

as a big cruz fan he was done. he only got up because the reff stopped the punching

HelpfulDownrightCobra-size_restricted.gif

its not like it came out of no where he was handily losing that fight getting worse and worse. then he got blasted and finished. cant believe anyone would think this stoppage isnt clean

Both stoppages against both TJ and Cruz were early. It's clear the UFC wanted to push Cejudo as a star and they probably directed their referees as such. Totally backfired and I'm glad it did

as a big cruz fan he was done. he only got up because the reff stopped the punching

HelpfulDownrightCobra-size_restricted.gif

its not like it came of no where he was handily losing that fight getting worse and worse. then he got blasted and finished. cant believe anyone would think this stoppage isnt clean
we watching the same same thing bro ? hes literally getting up against the fence

Thought he was pretty articulate on this i also agree it was a bad stoppage, what do ya'll think? Also who do you got on his up coming fight with kenny?

No, I didn't think it was a bad stoppage. Hearing him still complain like he was competitive in that fight is pretty tough. I think he has indifferent feelings because he got a headbutt cut on Cejudo that could of made things difficult. But Cejudo is just on a different level and was picking Dom apart.

Let's leave aside for just a second the question of the stoppage and acknowledge that Cejudo whooped Cruz' ass worse than Garbrandt did, though perhaps less stylishly.
i agree with that Cejudo was looking sharper in there . Definitely wanted Cruz to win tho i must admit .

Last edited:
we watching the same same thing bro ? hes literally getting up against the fence
getting swatted the whole time. no he wasnt going to get all the way up imo. could he have taken more? i mean i guess yes. But what for the fight was over. he was bested the whole time, and finished. nothing bad about this stoppage to me

No, I didn't think it was a bad stoppage. Hearing him still complain like he was competitive in that fight is pretty tough. I think he has indifferent feelings because he got a headbutt cut on Cejudo that could of made things difficult. But Cejudo is just on a different level and was picking Dom apart.
exactly i was gonna mention he almost had some daylight after the headbutt but it wasnt meant to be. he got whooped the entire time progressively getting worse. no idea what hope anyone has to cling too in order to tell themselves cruz was gonna improve enough to not get put out clean anyway especially at that point in the fight. its like arguing bj still could have taken more shots against edgar in the 3rd fight. for what

what fucking year is it
who the fuck cares about dom cruz getting his ass kicked by a retired fighter
cruz thinks he still deserves a title shot for shit he did in WEC

Seems much more chill about it now, which is understandable. At the time, it probably would've been better to avoid the meme-able alcohol and cigarettes comment and simply say there were some communication issues. Oh well, can't blame the ref when Cruz got dropped and took multiple unanswered shots.

Back