Dominick's Post-fight comments were impressive.

Get your shots in before you are justly purged. Personalities like yours are a virus to forums. Good riddance.
your lame website is full of viruses
you have a great day, i think i will watch the replay :)

I anticipated Cody punching himself out by round 3 with the kind of heat he throws, but he fought a smart, patient fight and made Dom look downright silly more than once. Hell, he probably could have finished him easily if he kept punching instead of pointing.

Respect. Hopefully there's a rematch down the road.

True professional. Dillashaw vs Cody yessssssss so down

He didn't even mention that he fought with a cracked skull, respect.

Lol, what was he supposed to say after getting his ass lit up, retard?

"He is a terrible fighter. He just kicked my ass"
He could have made excuses about training camp injuries, a horrible weight cut, the judges were awful, or how his opponent was so much bigger than him and clearly on steroids....

Oh wait, that's just what most other former champs do...

Dom handled his loss like a man, and it's refreshing. Most big names in MMA have their own excuse book by now...

It's the mental attitude and outlook that is the complete opposite of a thin-skinned, excuse-making, sore loser. Dom probably just took a loss better than about any fighter I've ever seen. A champion's mentality for sure.

Conor took it better. And didn't have to wear shades.

looks like it was built by a 10 year old

I didn't build it. I bought it so people that enjoy it can keep playing it.

Let's see something you provide or do for people besides troll on a forum all day?

I didn't build it. I bought it so people that enjoy it can keep playing it.
I didn't say you built it, I said it looks like it was built by a 10 year old.
learn to read, and next time try not to instigate fights with random people on the internet :)

I didn't say you built it, I said it looks like it was built by a 10 year old.
learn to read, and next time try not to get in fights with random people on the internet :)

See you're just a pointless fucking troll who will be banned soon. lol

The fact that you can't answer the question proves you haven't accomplished anything in your pathetic life. I figured.

sounded like he was disappointed but secure enough to believe he can come back stronger, also damn what a chin and recovery he has

All was great, minus continuing to poke jabs at Cody's intelligence. Cruz has always been a great speaker and he's one of those guys that will have a place in this sport, years after he's done competing.

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

In his last two fights, Cruz has shown very little of the footwork that made him successful. At the time of the Faber bout, I heard some people suggest that his mastery of the game was now so deep that he could afford to be more economical and didn't need to move as much. I wasn't sure. Tonight, we saw the same issue.

I wonder if the real problem is that injuries have caught up with Cruz. We all know about his knee problems. Since the approach to the TJ fight he has also been battling chronic inflammation in his foot, and this seems to be a permanent thing that is constantly hindering him. That would account for his inability to move properly. Cruz is now much more stationary and flat footed. He has great head movement, but the foot work is 25% of what it was.

Regardless, phenomenal performance from Cody. He is now the man.

I think it was very American pr exercise. Very polished and very fake. He acted like its part of life, said he enjoy every moment and will grow from it lool

Very mature indeed, but I need to wait some days before knowing for sure he won't start giving excuses, like many fighters do after some weeks.

Back