***Dominick "The Devastator" Reyes SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

(Q&A now over)

*****This is a Q&A for UFC Light Heavyweight, Dominick Reyes! He will answer your questions LIVE on THURSDAY the 8th of June at 9:00 PM EST. This thread will open when it is time. Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.*****

Dominick Reyes is one of the top Light Heavyweight prospects in the UFC's Light Heavyweight division. He visits us fresh off a big KO victory last Friday at LFA 13 as he defeated Jordan Powell.

BREAKING: He has been signed to the UFC & will be making his debut at UFC Fight Night 112 against Joachim Christensen on June 25th.

16711607_10212171765308322_3334797001268549631_n.jpg

Dominick holds a 6-0 pro MMA record with a 5-0 amateur record. In all of Dom's total 11 fights, only 2 have left the first round thus going the distance. The rest being 6 KO/TKOs & 3 submissions. He doesn't like to make his fights last! Training alongside Curtis Blaydes & others at the Elevation Fight Team. He's also been working with Joe Stevenson. Dominick plans to leave a lasting impression in the MMA world after transitioning from playing college football at Stony Brook University in New York.

Follow him here:

Twitter: @DomReyes
Instagram: domreyes24

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen Christensen fight before? So that you might have a little bit of an idea what to expect in your debut?

Have you seen Christensen fight before? So that you might have a little bit of an idea what to expect in your debut?
I've watched some film, I expect a technical striking war.

Hi Dominick,

At what age did you start specifically training for MMA, and what if any martial arts experience did you have prior?

Congratulations and good luck for your UFC debut!

HI Dominick, are you surprised how fast you got into the UFC in six pro fights?

Wish you luck for your debut. Thanks for doing this Q&A

Hi Dominick,

At what age did you start specifically training for MMA, and what if any martial arts experience did you have prior?

Congratulations and good luck for your UFC debut!

Hey Gilday,
I started specifically training for mma when I was 23, after my college football career. My background is in wrestling but I am more of a well rounded athlete.

Thank you i appreciate the good vibes.

HI Dominick, are you surprised how fast you got into the UFC in six pro fights?

Wish you luck for your debut. Thanks for doing this Q&A
I'm actually not surprised, I but on a possible ko of the year in my previois fight and it's all been kind of building to this moment. I am in the light heavyweight division so it's a lil harder to find talent. So when they find it, we get scooped up.

Thank you for your good luck wishes.

Questions from @jeicex:

a) If you could fight any celebrity, living or dead, who would you fight?

2) Have you decided what your walkout song is going to be for your UFC debut?

I would fight predator
And I think its going to be walk thru by rich homie quan

Do you have any other favorite cartoons besides Rick and Morty? :D Also congratulations and good luck! You're a beast!

Some MMA fighters don't consider themselves fans who watch consistently, do you fall under that category? Do you have a favorite fight or fighter?

Rick and Morty! Family Guy, Southpark :).
Thanks so much, hard work pays off even when it feels like your never gonna get to your desired destination.

Hey Dominick,

Give some of your thoughts on the current state of the light heavyweight division and how your style matches up against some of the fighters there.

I am def a fan of mma, I dont watch every card but i def try. My favorite fighters in order Aldo, Mcgreggor, Jones, Max Blessed

The light Heavyweight division is aging. My style is a great matchup for a lot of guys, I now consider myself the fastest man in the lhw divison.

Did you watch much of Pride?

And if so

Which do you prefer, Pride or UFC? From the rules to the ring/octagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back