Dominick Reyes, you don't want a rematch mate

listen jones haters

hes washed up but he will retire undefeated

i hope jones knocks reyes the fuck out

1. He's not undefeated.

2. He has exactly ONE finish in 6.5 years, pillow fisted "submission master" Jones ain't finishing nobody.

Hate when people talk about how good Jones is in rematches. He’s only had two. Thats not enough to establish a pattern. You need at minimum wage three instances of an event to call it a pattern. Four or more would be definitive. Twice is just a concidence.
Amen to this.The narrative JJ is the rematch king is so strange.
I'll acknowledge he tore it up with DC, but equally i don't count the Gus rematch because gus had totally shat the bed with injuries, inactivity, and a seeming lack of effort for the rematch some 6 years on.
So honestly it's really 1 example only.

Jones rematches were against declined fighters. Reyes is only getting better.

I still don’t know why people include the Cormier rematch as a victory lol.

The UFC does a good job of feeding you guys whatever they want

<36>
Why wouldn’t they? A good portion of Jon’s victories seem to have been achieved with the assistance of PEDs and Sherdoggers readily accept that. The second DC fight was just a continuation of that. The NC, stripped title and nasty headlines were just the result of jealousy.

View attachment 727779View attachment 727781View attachment 727783View attachment 727785View attachment 727787View attachment 727789View attachment 727791
giphy.gif

I'd cry too if I had to suffer brain trauma from a cheater on steroids.

Disagree. Reyes is a different kind of fighter in that 13 fights into his career he gave Jones his closest fight and is very smart elite athlete and I thought Jon beat Santos. I had it 3-2 Reyes but it was a close fight. I think he already has the tools to beat Jon and just has to pace himself better and pour it on in the championship rounds.

Yea he generally juices extra in the rematches so I agree

TJ Dillashaw stopped Barao 2x, Cody 2x and defeated Assuncao in the rematch.

He's retired (or at least fuckin' should be) but Liddell stopped Babalu x2, Ortiz x2, avenged his loss to Jeremy Horn in the rematch, avenged his loss to Randy in the rematch and then won the trilogy, and tried to avenge his loss to Rampage (although the first one was in PRIDE) but lost.

The man loved his rematches lol.

yea @NorrisB , Reyes doesn't want not part in jones in the rematch. Jones by easy tko in the rematch....

How many rematches has he had, 2?

He beat Gus like 6 years after their first fight and Gus only showed up for the money.

Anthony Smith beat Gus right after FFS.

And in the DC fight he popped for PEDs again!!!!

Jones will have an asterisk next to his name forever when he is brought up in the GOAT discussion.
He's the Barry Bonds of mma

Jon Jones is undefeated in rematches

After Jones vs. Gus 1, all we heard about was how Gus was robbed, blah blah. Gus played diva and was pretty much inactive since that fight and just ran his mouth. Well Gus, you wanted a rematch huh?

ok Gus, YOU GOT IT BRO
jon-jones-alexander-gustafsson-ufc-232-21.jpg

DC thought he wanted some smoke. Jon Jones graciously beat him by unanimous decision in their first fight, preventing Cormier from receiving necessary punishment. But Cormier ran his mouth and made fun of Jon Jones' out-of-cage issues.

Well Cormier, TAKE THIS!
giphy.gif

Dominick Reyes, Jon Jones went easy on you and out-pointed you for your own sake

You don't want the smoke of a rematch with the GOAT
f62445e0c9f2961436c647db737de9ba224b7de6.gif
Jones ups his PEDs for rematches. It's a terrifying trend.

Jon Jones is undefeated in rematches

After Jones vs. Gus 1, all we heard about was how Gus was robbed, blah blah. Gus played diva and was pretty much inactive since that fight and just ran his mouth. Well Gus, you wanted a rematch huh?

ok Gus, YOU GOT IT BRO
jon-jones-alexander-gustafsson-ufc-232-21.jpg

DC thought he wanted some smoke. Jon Jones graciously beat him by unanimous decision in their first fight, preventing Cormier from receiving necessary punishment. But Cormier ran his mouth and made fun of Jon Jones' out-of-cage issues.

Well Cormier, TAKE THIS!
giphy.gif

Dominick Reyes, Jon Jones went easy on you and out-pointed you for your own sake

You don't want the smoke of a rematch with the GOAT
f62445e0c9f2961436c647db737de9ba224b7de6.gif
Yes. Yes Dom would very much like a rematch. Hes not scared of Jon, only the judges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back