Dominick Reyes vs. Ovince Saint Preux Targeted For UFC 229

Who Wins?

• Total voters
OSP is having all the best up and comers thrown his way. Reyes won't make the same stupid mistake as Pedro, Reyes keeps the fight standing and brutally KO's OSP in the 1st.

If Reyes wins, it would be his coming out party. OSP landed that big shot on Jones
iu
I missed this pic somehow, ole Booger J. Jones.

Nice fight, lets see if Reyes can beat some top guys in the division

Rooting for Reyes. He is a well rounded fighter and he finishes fights.
He's like the bigger brother of Zabit, but without looking 40 yo.
Reyes and Rakic might be the future of LHW division.

OSP is always must-see TV, so I'm rooting for him. I think Reyes is severely untested rather than overrated, but still is an unknown active. This fight should tell us where he really stands, OSP is definitely a solid gatekeeper

As a casual you probably don’t know Reyes started under Drysdale and was a star wrestler in CA, so he’s a jits/wrestler... He’s not even a striker lol, he just knocks guys out. Drysdale doesn’t sub him, he ain’t getting subbed buddy
Didn’t know he trained under Robert. That does say a lot.

Thanks for the info.

Love how casual of a dick you were about it though

I dont know why but I have anways hated OSP. his fights are so hit and miss. Go Dominck! KO via Headkick.

I like OSP but he's been dropped early in both of his last two fights by guys who aren't even strikers. Reyes by 1st round KO.

This is an awesome fight and a much more suitable fight for St. Preux. No longer is the ufc hoping he becomes a contender because of his athleticism and physicality + the lack of contenders at 205.
First Tyson Pedro now Dominick Reyes. The gatekeeper treatment, this fight should be just as exciting as his last.
I think Reyes is a future champion
Win or lose OSP should fight Aleksander Rakic after

I'm alllllllll in on Reyes. He's the present and the future of the division.

WAR REYES!

I love OSP mainly because he's a hometown guy and he would be at Hooters watching fights too, but damn Reyes will probably flash KO him within the first minute and finish him unlike Tyson pedro

I love OSP mainly because he's a hometown guy and he would be at Hooters watching fights too, but damn Reyes will probably flash KO him within the first minute and finish him unlike Tyson pedro
I notice that Reyes has that killer instinct, I like Pedro's talent but he's a little goofy/dopey imo

Dom is taking a big step up in competition. I hope he's up to the task.

Good on OSP

This is a thankless fight to take

Reyes has a true killer instinct who won't let OSP off the hook if he has him hurt. I love this fight

got reyes in this. osp needs to do his job and be the gatekeeper, stepping stone fighter that he is

Back