Dominick Reyes tweets that he's the people's champ.......

He ran from Jones the whole fight, but I dont blame him, the GOAT is that good.

Reyes is the future of the division though.
There were points where Jones back turned and running away, literally lol. Either way it was a good close fight, I had Reyes winning the first three and Jones taking the last two, opinions are like arse holes though, everyone has one.

He has to fight Santos to determine that and for us to find out the true #1 LHW in the world
Yup Reyes vs Santos is the fight to make while Jones fight winner of Corey vs Jan and bores us with another decision

He ran from Jones the whole fight, but I dont blame him, the GOAT is that good.

Reyes is the future of the division though.
Did you even watch the fight? Every time Reyes came forward, Jones literally turned his back and ran away.

<4>

The people's champ?

[smull1]

The Rock says no your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Reyes should be champ, no doubt. We all know it. Judges gifted that decision to Jones

i thought Reyes could've been up but i knew Jon was going to win unless Reyes beat the fuck out of him.

What was his reaction after this fight??

dominick-reyes-volkan-oezdemir-ufc-london.jpg

It's hard to win a fight when you're backpedaling for 25 minutes.

Plus DC controlled the cage bs Jones in the second fight. Cage control doesn’t mean shit.

Agree. It’s a means to an end, just like takedowns, footwork, endurance and martial skill in general. All those sub-skills are supposed to add up to a single overriding skill: the ability to kick someone’s ass.

Dominick kicked Jon’s ass more than Jon kicked Dominick’s ass.

It shouldn't be if you're effectively out MMA'ing the guy moving forward.

Not to mention that “backpedaling for 25 minutes” is a ludicrous way to characterize what occurred in this fight. Reyes blitzed Jones several times. Yes, the “default” arrangement in this fight was Jon in the center of the octagon and Dom circling the outside, but who cares? That’s a tactic or a tendency. If Jones had been high volume but inefficient trying to force a fight while Reyes was running and countering, we might need to take that into consideration. But it’s simply not what happened. Reyes took it to him, got tired doing so, and was a step behind during the final 7-8 minutes as a result. The question is which approach added up to more ass-kicking. I’ll say Dom’s did.

He is really the actual champ because he just beat the brakes off the current champ.

But corrupt cuck judges stopped that from happening, so its true Rayes must be content as the peoples champ.

I think if you locked reyes/jones in an octagon til the death, Jones would have stepped out alive. But reyes edged under ufc rules. The way Jones held the center so well and stayed fresh and turned it up at the end made it really close.

I had Jones winning a close fight. Since Round 2 was especially close, I thought it might be a split decision. My scoring aligned with the Sherdog play by play scoring.

Some of you need to get real lives, if you are this invested in Jones losing.

Back