Media Dominick Reyes Got Destroyed

Cory randomly went blackout unconscious hiking after the Jan right because of how bad the KO was

corey-anderson-e1595905003286.jpg

Jan could knock out some HWs. His power is legit
lol thats awful

So did all of Reyes “fans” disappear after the Jan fight?

He felt he beat Jones and thought he was the goat. Found out he's nothing special. He will never be the same now

It’s fine if Reyes thought he beat Jones. But that doesn’t give you a free pass over everybody else. As a champ you have to defend and always expect that your next fight will be your toughest, or you won’t be the champ for long. Reyes just found that out in a spectacular way.

War Jan.

Fuck, didn't know Jan had Liu Kang type of punches.
This was not from Jan's punches.
He lost consciousness during a hike a fell on his face. BUT he had those problems because of the fight with Jan.

I said in another thread Reyes going the way of Hendricks. Mentally broken losing a title fight he thought he won. Hes done
Interesting... I'm kinda seeing it now.

When Reyes talks I have the sense that he is mentally fragile so he constantly has to psyche himself out. We get annoyed by it but that's just self talk. He needs to hear it.

May have been better that he did not get the title shot so soon and now on his way down mentally.

I don't know why people are so surprised, this isn't an upset, Jan have become legit

The difference was that Dominick for the first time was under massiv pressure. I mean, against Jones he had nothing to lose, everyone was expecting Jones to win, he was the underdog, almost beat him, some think he beat Jones but Jones underestimated him a bit or took the fight not serious enough. Neverthless, as soon as Jones vacated the LWH belt, the pressure was on Dominick, people thought it was just a formality for him to get the belt, that was a mistake. I dont think he underestimated Jan, but taking this fight on 6 weeks notice, without really fully understanding what is on the line, I think he overestimated himself a bit, tried to get in too fast, and Jan is dangerous, had nothing to lose, only to gain, for me it was clear that Dominick will lose, he should have waited a bit longer. I dont think he will ever win the LHW.

The slow mo was great, you can even see in Doms face as he’s falling, he can’t believe it’s happening to him. That’s what happens when you get sold on your own product in MMA, overlooked Jan and got it.

So stoked for Jan, great job.

- Nose got destroyed
- Ribs got roasted
- Błachowicz's power was too much and hurt him bad
- All of Dominick's brothers were there too :(
- Dominick did well against Jones because of his style and because Jones doesnt hit that hard
- I was super shocked and sprung out of bed when he got dropped :O
- Discuss

17e24aab881fe2950c6121d729b859a3.jpg
Reyes seemed to look alot smaller in this fight

Always thought Reyes was a good sized LHW, at least height wise. But man the size difference was very noticeable, Jan made Reyes look like a man child. But so happy for Jan, dude deserved this and so much more...

Back