Media Dominick Reyes Got Destroyed

I had a sneaky hundy on Polish Power @ 3.15.
Moist bet
Moist gentleman
Polish Pride 4eva

I thought Reyes was gonna win but wouldn’t be shocked if Jan came out with a win but I was surprised how easily he beat him I thought the opposite was gonna occur.

I think Eastern&Northern Europe caucasians are physically so strong and it's historically proven fact. Look at Stipe, Jan, and others. They are not as jacked as Ngano or Costa, but their build is fucking crazy. They look like a fucking golems. Not muscular and jacked but their frame is enormously huge. And they are strong as fuck.

This makes Souza attempt at LHW doesnt look so bad,Thiago has a win over Jan,him vs glover winner vs Jan for TS next.

Yeah he got beat so fucking bad at every turn i kinda feel bad for the guy lol he already thought he was gonna be champ and this was gonna be his big coming out party and got bludgeoned...

<6>

Jan looked like a fucking killing machine out there tho, he's got a lot of power for someone with only 8 KO's lol that said he's like 40 I don't see him holding the belt for a long time like bones did. Sure did put himself on my radar with that badaas performance tho.

I think Eastern&Northern Europe caucasians are physically so strong and it's historically proven fact. Look at Stipe, Jan, and others. They are not as jacked as Ngano or Costa, but their build is fucking crazy. They look like a fucking golems. Not muscular and jacked but their frame is enormously huge. And they are strong as fuck.
No kidding.
Made for ploughing fields.
Peasant stock, peasant strength.
Fucking elite

Yea Jan really beat the shit out of him.

i was very impressed w/ jan, he was like a puppeteer and reyes was the puppet.

when reyes finally committed to pushing the pressure, jan folded his ass bad.

his counter boxing was sharp, and deadly as fuckkk.

Shit happens when you're an a level athlete

He deserved it after all the shit he talked about Jones and pretending he was already the uncrowned champ. Glad Jan won, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

<JRSmith40>

I said in another thread Reyes going the way of Hendricks. Mentally broken losing a title fight he thought he won. Hes done
Yeah, they get that feeling that they're number one really n get complacent. Then lose.

Reyes looked absolutely awful against Oezdemir and earned his title shot by stopping a middleweight coming off of consecutive KO losses. He looked good against Jones, but people seem to have forgotten those 2 fights prior...

Blachowicz looked great against Anderson, who should have gotten the title shot over Reyes based on his win over Walker, and had already beaten Blachowicz badly in their previous fight.

I know Reyes’s performance against Jones was good, but I’m surprised at the amount of people who didn’t see the Blachowicz KO coming.

Cory randomly went blackout unconscious hiking after the Jan right because of how bad the KO was

corey-anderson-e1595905003286.jpg

Jan could knock out some HWs. His power is legit
Fuck, didn't know Jan had Liu Kang type of punches.

And I agree, he certainly seemed to underestimate Jan. Rockhold (of course) and Anderson sure did.
Didn't help that Reyes truly believed he's the uncrowned LHW champ.

Back