Dominick Reyes challenges Conor McGregor

You are retarded. You don't even know how to spell words you learn in grade 1 properly.

It's non-retards, not none. Keep liking posts about people insulting people's intelligence though.

So funny.
Impressive I managed to get you all triggered and butt hurt by just liking a post.
<mma4>

Sherdog must be hell for you snowflake.

Btw I did not learn to spell non or none in the first grade since English is my third language...
So I guess you are the retarded one for thinking everybody is a native English speaker.

So funny.
Impressive I managed to get you all triggered and butt hurt by just liking a post.
<mma4>

Sherdog must be hell for you snowflake.

Btw I did not learn to spell non or none in the first grade since English is my third language...
So I guess you are the retarded one for thinking everybody is a native English speaker.
Settle down you little triggered Nancy. It's not my problem you insult people's intelligence while not knowing the difference between non and none. Learn how to speak properly if you're gonna call out people on intelligence, smart guy.

WhoDaFook meme applies correctly here. He’s still relatively unknown at this point.

If it’s Dominick Cruz instead then there’s more to talk about.

Love how BJ Penn.com can't even spell "Connor" McGregor's name correctly.

Well Reyes is Tree times his size. Automatic loss and rematch incoming.

Back