Dominick Cruz's Quote of the Night

That was a very valid point but the irony of a guy who never finishes fights making a wise crack at a guy for going the distance was comical. Perhaps it didn't deserve a thread but it sure beats another Diego robbery thread.

He wasn't being comical. He was pointing out that Henderson has a great deal more experience than Rustam.

I guarantee he would say the same thing about himself if he was facing someone who was fighting a 5 rounder for the first time. Would he be taking a dig at himself too?

The fuck dont hate on Cruz his analysis is on point bruh

Barao: how many times has Cruz fought in last two years

Aldo: Never

Barao: how many times have I fought in last two years

Aldo: a million

That's not a wise crack. Holy shit. He's just saying Bendo has more experience and it played a huge part.

Sherdog will jump on anything.

How is that not a wise crack? Even if the same could be said for Cruz. It's not necessarily an insult but it is pretty ridiculous how many times both of them have went 5 rounds, in all honesty. I wasn't starting this thread to bash Cruz or Henderson or imply that Cruz was hating on Henderson even. He was just trying to be cheeky and it was such a laughable exaggeration that it just gave me a chuckle. I apologize for the unnecessary thread. Sheesh.

I thought it was pretty funny myself.

He wasn't taking a shot at Ben, just pointing out the experience difference. You're reading to much into things, hearing digs that don't exist.

This.

That aside, Cruz is one of the best guys for these panels. Not much personality, but absolutely brilliant at breaking down fights both strategically and tactically. He's amazing to listen to.

Dominick Cruz thought's always are spot on, metaphorically and technically.

That was pretty good, even if he was being hypocritical.

Back