Fahrenheit1221

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
From the post-fight show...

Cruz: "How many times has Khabilov been 5 rounds?"

Bisping: "Never."

Cruz: "How many times has Henderson been 5 rounds? A million."

Ironic and a bit hypocritical but still, it was hilarious.

Pretty sure it was more a testament to henderson's experience than anything....

Cruz fancies himself a finisher?

that definitely isn't Cruz's quote of the night. all that stuff about taking away Khabilov's weapons and shaking his confidence was better.

You gotta admit, Cruz made a good point about Benson knowing when to rest/conserve his energy and Rustam not having the experience for that yet.

I agree. Benson has been there done that, Cruz was illustrating that experience played a huge part in his win.

that definitely isn't Cruz's quote of the night. all that stuff about taking away Khabilov's weapons and shaking his confidence was better.

That was a very valid point but the irony of a guy who never finishes fights making a wise crack at a guy for going the distance was comical. Perhaps it didn't deserve a thread but it sure beats another Diego robbery thread.

He wasn't taking a shot at Ben, just pointing out the experience difference. You're reading to much into things, hearing digs that don't exist.

That's not a wise crack. Holy shit. He's just saying Bendo has more experience and it played a huge part.

Sherdog will jump on anything.

You gotta admit, Cruz made a good point about Benson knowing when to rest/conserve his energy and Rustam not having the experience for that yet.

benson has good fight iq, that is for sure. i've never been a fan of cruz tbh. he is an excellent fighter, i just cant stand to hear his voice.

Said by the decisionater

And I don't think he meant anything by it.

I'm in no way a fan of Cruz as a speaker or a fighter, but he is perceptive and a genius of hand to hand. He has a flat delivery, and no entertainment value as a speaker, but is a brilliant panel member on these shows.

I didn't hear him say the quote, but I'm almost certain he didn't mean it in a derogatory way.

Back