Dominick Cruz

Baconcandy12

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You have to feel terrible with all the injuries he's had, anyone hear on how his leg is healing up? Seeing him on these UFC Prefight Show's is awesome, him and Gilbert are doing a pretty damn good job.

Sorry for the random rambling just curious on what his time frame is.

You have to feel terrible with all the injuries he's had, anyone hear on how his leg is healing up? Seeing him on these UFC Prefight Show's is awesome, him and Gilbert are doing a pretty damn good job.

Sorry for the random rambling just curious on what his time frame is.

Definitely agree that Cruz and Melendez are doing a great job on the pre-fight analysis. Intelligent and insightful.

Definitely agree that Cruz and Melendez are doing a great job on the pre-fight analysis. Intelligent and insightful.

I hope they keep having more and more fighters doing the pre fight shows, it's nice to see actual fighters doing it then an average Joe.

I like him and Gilbert

Pettis, Bisping and Sonnen are just clueless about some fighters.

He said like a couple of weeks ago, he's looking to return in 2-4 months. Don't remember the source.

I like him and Gilbert

Pettis, Bisping and Sonnen are just clueless about some fighters.

qft.

I feel for the guy too, so unfortunate, unsure what the story is at the minute myself with his knee but hopefully he's coming along well.

Dom is much better that he was a year ago. Gil seems to be a natural.

Dom is much better that he was a year ago. Gil seems to be a natural.

True dat. I didn't care for Dom when he first got put on. Now he's possibly the best analyst in the game. Definitely comes second-nature for Gil tho.

A lot of fighters are going to still have jobs in the UFC when they retire in my opinion.

A lot of fighters are going to still have jobs in the UFC when they retire in my opinion.

Including these fine upstanding young men?
diaz-brothers.jpg

Sonnen picked Camozzi to beat Jacare.

That's your example? the guy who almost always picks the underdog for the sake of picking the underdog, also a known troll?

Leg is fine, I think it was his groin that he injured this time

Back