Dominick Cruz would have wrecked Renan Bar

He would of pulled that poney shoe out of his ass ... and beat him over the head with it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:icon_chee

giphy.gif

He wrecked mighty mouse.

1) Disagree
2) Mighty Mouse could probably fight at 115 if there was a division for it.

TJ has something that Cruz has never shown, power in his hands. Sure, Cruz may tag Barao like TJ did, but with less power behind the punches, they wouldn't have nearly the same effect. Barao would've recognized it, become more aggressive and started putting the hurt on Cruz.

Wow, Barao loses one fight and now anyone can beat him. Slow down everyone, its just one fight, and last time I checked Barao disposed of Faber twice, Mcdonald once, and Wineland once, three of those four wins by stoppage. Barao is still a beast, he just looked like shit last night.

Wow, Barao loses one fight and now anyone can beat him. Slow down everyone, its just one fight, and last time I checked Barao disposed of Faber twice, Mcdonald once, and Wineland once, three of those four wins by stoppage. Barao is still a beast, he just looked like shit last night.

Not everybody, just guys with great footwork and movement.

He didn't just lose.. He got destroyed :/ And I really like the guy

I like Cruz, but I think Dillashaw is faster and hits harder; but Cruz's wrestling is better.

D-Shaw fights completely different than Cruz despite similar footwork.

Maybe, but since they didn't fight we'll never know for sure. It's possible that part of the problem was the element of surprise. Renan probably thought that TJ would avoid striking with him and aggressively go for takedowns. Getting his brain rattled in the first probably didn't help either.

I've been saying that for a while

Barao is a very good striker but Cruz is a very good boxer with incredible footwork and level changing as well as great takedowns

He'd fake take downs and be able to get inside and land a combo.. People forget that Cruz was incredibly fast, around Mighty Mouse speed

I also agree that pre-injury layoff Cruz would have beaten Barao. Probably by UD though.

Dominick Cruz has done nothing in the last 3 years. Dominick Cruz fanboys have allowed last night to inspire delusions upon themselves. Dominick Cruz was the true decision king champ. Dominick "never finished his breakfast" Cruz - never fought anyone as good, or - beat anyone better than Barao. Last night doesn't change for a second that Barao is better than anyone Cruz has ever competed against to a decision.

Dominick Cruz has done nothing in the last 3 years. Dominick Cruz fanboys have allowed last night to inspire delusions upon themselves. Dominick Cruz was the true decision king champ. Dominick "never finished his breakfast" Cruz - never fought anyone as good, or - beat anyone better than Barao. Last night doesn't change for a second that Barao is better than anyone Cruz has ever competed against to a decision.

I'm not a Cruz fanboy or a fanboy of anybody. I like the fights not the fighters. Barao has never faced anybody as good as Cruz either. They are both 9-1 under the Zuffa banner (WEC/UFC)

Barao is definitely more fun to watch than Cruz, but from my analysis I don't think Baro could catch Cruz and would end up getting out-pointed. Is that really that far fetched?

Back