Dominick Cruz would have wrecked Renan Bar

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Idk if he would get the finish like like T.J. did, but imo I think he would have out-struck him by utilizing his footwork.

and if your mom had a dick, we d know where this crap thread came from.

and if your mom had a dick, we d know where this crap thread came from.

tumblr_inline_mj5zn3bW231qz4rgp.gif

Cruz has no aggression or power. TJ shocked Barao, Cruz wouldn't have.

Barao would have wrecked Cruz and still would if they fight for a number 1 contender fight or something down the road.

it couldve happened, but we'll never know

Yea power in TJ's hands are what helped him. Cruz would have just danced around until he got Ko'd imo.

You would suck it?

The comeback is not as good as the insult. Better luck next time.

And also, that's a shit point you're trying to make. Two different fighters, that think differently and would not do the same footwork or combos or anything. Similar styles does not mean same outcome. Also Cruz doesn't have a lot of power and dropping barao is what TJ did to really set up the rest of the fight.

Food poisoning wrecked my stomach before, I'm sure it would do the same to Barao.

Renan barao has weak striking defense- couple people have pointed it out before but I don't know why it was so glossed over.

I don't know....

Look what Barao did to Faber.
Look at how much Cruz struggled with Faber. Faber dropped Cruz a few times in that fight, and Faber couldn't touch Barao.

And is Barao always like he was last night? I don't think so.
OR
MAYBE TJ would wreck Cruz even worse than he wrecked Barao.

It's funny how people act like a revolution has taken place after a guy loses an MMA fight.

In sports, people lose. You can't always draw conclusions from it.

Back