Dominick Cruz Will TKO Cody Garbrandt within the First Two Rounds

The only thing you can predict with certainty is seeing Dom and his Parkinsons dance style for 5 rounds and weirdos/creeps calling it amazimg "foot work" afterwards.

Yep. I find it fucking hilarious people think this guy has good footwork. He just randomly shuffles around like a mental patient.

Don't get me wrong, he can fight, and is strangely effective, but his "footwork" is just random shuffling bullshit.

Aldo is someone with legimitately good footwork in MMA - he knows where and when to move, for defence and offense.

Yeah, its called doing the least possible work in order to secure a decision. What a spectacle.
it is if you consider who he beat. i'm sure when cody fights some real competition he and you all will find it's not as easy to fight the best and just destroy them, especially when you got something to lose. it may not be entertaining but gotta give credit when credit is due, otherwise you just being petty. being petty is what losers do, and who do losers hate? winners that's who.

why no gif of Jerrell Hodge ktfo of Cody Garbrandt?
ppl forget that Cody is the one that has shown durability concerns

The only thing you can predict with certainty is seeing Dom and his Parkinsons dance style for 5 rounds and weirdos/creeps calling it amazimg "foot work" afterwards.

I like to call it the ''stuttering spastic'' style

UD? Yeah, most likely. Finish? Post a bet slip.

If he lands early, Cody does have good hands, speed & power.

But Cruz's opponents have trouble seeing the level change coming. He usually doesn't shoot after punches, but when the other guy is off-balance often because of Dom's footwork, and he's a very good sub grappler.

why no gif of Jerrell Hodge ktfo of Cody Garbrandt?
ppl forget that Cody is the one that has shown durability concerns
So have a lot of Cruz's opponents that he ended up decisioning.

I think it will just be a wide UD win, but a finish would be a nice surprise

Back