Dominick Cruz Will TKO Cody Garbrandt within the First Two Rounds

ff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
i'm usually good at prediction so i'm just posting this thread to brag about it afterward

ufc-199-highlights-watch-dominick-cruz-s-mastery-over-urijah-faber-1004271.gif

mizugaki%2Btakedown.gif

cruz_mizugaki.gif

0NJbUd.gif

See you Saturday

Dom only KO'd Mizugaki who was later KO'd by Cody and Wineland

The only thing you can predict with certainty is seeing Dom and his Parkinsons dance style for 5 rounds and weirdos/creeps calling it amazimg "foot work" afterwards.

i'm usually good at prediction so i'm just posting this thread to brag about it afterward

Thanks for letting us know that you're usually good at predictions. I'm going to go bet my life savings on Dom now.

The only thing you can predict with certainty is seeing Dom and his Parkinsons dance style for 5 rounds and weirdos/creeps calling it amazimg "foot work" afterwards.
Hmmm lets see, Champ that lost once in his 11 year career...I would say he's doing something right in terms of his footwork..

Hmmm lets see, Champ that lost once in his 11 year career...I would say he's doing something right in terms of his footwork..

Yeah, its called doing the least possible work in order to secure a decision. What a spectacle.

i made this prediction before you ts. therefore yours is null and void.

legit LOL, but comon Parkinson is a terrible illness not to make fun of

Dom only KO'd Mizugaki who was later KO'd by Cody and Wineland
yeah cruz is the big favorite obviously but he isn't KOing anyone. especially with cody's power, cruz will be on his bike for 5 rounds.

I think it is more like the turrets dance

That was a true 10/10 post
Congrats mate

Wrong . It will be the 3rd round that's why Cody will be out of breath.

Back