Dominick Cruz Wearing Lifts

At least we know for sure Cruz ain’t a sherdogger. He’s not 6’5 250 shredded like all of us.

One of the most embarrassing pictures in MMA, this little guy is trying to make fun of a shorter guy but he actually is wearing shoe lifts, it's like dude... are you so insecure on your height?

FB_IMG_1567629273141.png

Just for him to be later humiliated and embarrassed by that same shorter guy and he actually had the audacity to acuse the ref of drinking and smoking with ZERO evidence, he actually should be glad the fight was stopped, Cruz didn't have anything and Peterson did him a favor and saved him some brain cells.

maxresdefault-6-6-1.jpg

One of the most embarrassing pictures in MMA, this little guy is trying to make fun of a shorter guy but he actually is wearing shoe lifts, it's like dude... are you so insecure on your height?

FB_IMG_1567629273141.png

Just for him to be later humiliated and embarrassed by that same shorter guy and he actually had the audacity to acuse the ref of drinking and smoking with ZERO evidence, he actually should be glad the fight was stopped, Cruz didn't have anything and Peterson did him a favor and saved him some brain cells.

maxresdefault-6-6-1.jpg

j7bwd1l9ny811.jpg

FB_IMG_1567629273141.png

maxresdefault-6-6-1.jpg
Wait so Dom is insecure for pointing out how short Henry Cejudo, so doesn’t that make your insecure about your height for pointing out how short Dom is?
I’m just going by your moronic logic.

Why not? I'd wear them too if I was a manlet.

Girls can use makeup and get fake breasts, etc

Wait so Dom is insecure for pointing out how short Henry Cejudo, so doesn’t that make your insecure about your height for pointing out how short Dom is?
I’m just going by your moronic logic.

His logic is pointing out a hypocrisy in Dom Cruz. He's acting like its bad to be short clowning on Cejudo, whilst being short himself (and wearing lifts at the same time, frauding).

Im 5ft7 and I would call out Dom Cruz out for that too, not cus I see height 24/7 but because I see a blatant hypocrisy which Dom Cruz brought to the surface about his height.

most if not all dress shoes have a pronounced lifted sole

Last edited:
why are you people so obsessed with height
There are a lot of under 15 kids here. They are dumb and always will be. We will never run out of dumb kids here. What I WISH we would run out of are the 6million "adult" idiots that cause these moronic threads go 2xx pages long arguing with these kids. Lol. Probably won't run out of them either. Maybe if we had actual mods here that weren't the same 13 year old kids working for free out of their mom's basement?

Back