Dominick cruz thinks faber would beat tj?????

i actually like TJ, but cruz would still beat him. better movement, better wrestling, pretty much better everything except for power. i really dont think you were around when cruz was champ, barao and tj would have never been champs if not for dom's injuries.

Dude im not sying cruz wasnt dominant champ(he was), but division is better now and he fought smaller guys. Put him in there with eddie wineland and see what happens. Tj has better wrestling,cruz got taken down by faber and jorgensen iirc and tj has 100% tdd,barao would also stuff cruz td with ease. Tj has better striking,cruz gets hit and has his hands down.

Not saying TJ isn't good, but Barao has never looked worse than that fight.

I agree. Im big barao fan,but we saw him having problems with strikers that move well like eddie and mcdonald and tj is better striker than them. I hope barao gets his belt back,but i think tj takes it

Dude im not sying cruz wasnt dominant champ(he was), but division is better now and he fought smaller guys. Put him in there with eddie wineland and see what happens. Tj has better wrestling,cruz got taken down by faber and jorgensen iirc and tj has 100% tdd,barao would also stuff cruz td with ease. Tj has better striking,cruz gets hit and has his hands down.

tj hasn't fought any good wrestlers, that's why his TDD is 100 %, and cruz would 100 % take both tj and barao down and outclass both wherever the fight went. dont kid yourself. i wouldn't be shocked if the standup was close between tj and cruz but cruz would be able to fallback onto his wrestling.

He might be trying to stir shit up but that doesn't mean he is wrong. I would give the strength and wrestling edge to Faber. If he could turn it into an ugly grappling street fight I could definitely see it. TJ is more of a slick striker who likes having room to operate. I t would be a close fight no matter what.

tj hasn't fought any good wrestlers, that's why his TDD is 100 %, and cruz would 100 % take both tj and barao down and outclass both wherever the fight went. dont kid yourself. i wouldn't be shocked if the standup was close between tj and cruz but cruz would be able to fallback onto his wrestling.

Lol cruz outwrestling flyweights doesnt mean he would outwrestle tj and barao
Tj fought soto(good wrestler),assuncao(amazing tdd) and barao
Barao has 100% tdd never seen him close to be taken down but cruz would be 1st lol. Barao is not flyweight like dj,ian,joeseph,etc.

He might be trying to stir shit up but that doesn't mean he is wrong. I would give the strength and wrestling edge to Faber. If he could turn it into an ugly grappling street fight I could definitely see it. TJ is more of a slick striker who likes having room to operate. I t would be a close fight no matter what.

It could happen in non title fight. Considering wineland took faber down 2 times i will give wrestling to tj and his 100% tdd. I doubt faber outwresles assuncao in his next fight. Hell even rivera stuffed faber

Said it in a ufc 2015 preview show,something like if he was joe silva that would be his fight to make
Lol faber cant win ufc title fight and tj is better in every area
It looks like he is avoiding tj and would like that 3rd faber fight
Sadly who knows when will he come back. I would like to see that tj fight

In Faber's latest interview he said he wouldn't fight TJ.

Lol cruz outwrestling flyweights doesnt mean he would outwrestle tj and barao
Tj fought soto(good wrestler),assuncao(amazing tdd) and barao
Barao has 100% tdd never seen him close to be taken down but cruz would be 1st lol. Barao is not flyweight like dj,ian,joeseph,etc.

WelllitFrayedFoxterrier.gif

okay buddy, no point arguing with some goof who wasn't around when cruz was.

I agree that was fluke,he didnt show us he is better than barao,he just landed lucky 200+ punches
Barao is way better and was winning that fight too. If barao didnt get punched 200+ times he would have won. Now in rematch tj shouldnt be allowed to punch barao,so barao might win
Tj has bad skillset too. He is not good striker,gets taken down at will,etc. I would also favor brimage over tj and i think you would agree

You realize that is exactly what happened in the tyson Douglas fight right? Pretty much dominated every min of the fight Douglas fought the fight of his life and never looked that good before or after.. and ya I still think tysons better than Douglas.

Dillashaw is a good fighter that had the fight of his life. I could be wrong but I think barao wins a rematch.

Dominick is just trolling TAM. I hope TJ and Faber fight for real, but fights between teammates are usually nothing more than glorified sparring matches.

Better subs yes,but i think barao doesnt agree faber has more power. Faber rocks guys and than subs them,while tj rocks them and then takes 4 rounds to Ko them. He also has speed on faber

***fixed.

wont be surprised if faber actually beats TJ if they fought

You realize that is exactly what happened in the tyson Douglas fight right? Pretty much dominated every min of the fight Douglas fought the fight of his life and never looked that good before or after.. and ya I still think tysons better than Douglas.

Dillashaw is a good fighter that had the fight of his life. I could be wrong but I think barao wins a rematch.

Dillashaw looked good b4.it is not all about notable wins,but skillsets
Tj has speed,power,movement,wrestling,subs. He is complete fighter and tyson/douglas is different story. I would like barao to win,but im pretty sure he wont. He is too flat footed for tj

Cruz has a torn ACL, he isn't 'avoiding' anybody. He's more likely just trying to stir up shit in the Alpha Male Camp.

This x 1000. He has no love lost for that entire camp. Cruz with the gamesmanship dispite being hurt again.

cruz with his usual great fight IQ. he knows Urijah has mastered the eye poke finish

Back