Dominick cruz thinks faber would beat tj?????

Crazy how only on sherdog do people doubt things that are fact.. As if because it is not your opinion, then it can't be true? So odd some sherdoggers are.

Faber is that you? Or you claim to be TAM coach or something lol
Tj probably goes easy on him. Facts? Lol here is a fact for you:urijah is 0-6 in his last title fight(0-3 in ufc). What facts? Post some videos of them sparring. Tj and mendes are better than urijah. Just look at his last two fights. His striking is predictable,assuncao should dominate him,BUT since it is non title fight urijah will somehow win

Cruz is trolling hard, although who knows who's better until they fight

I might be in the minority but I think he manhandles TJ. Age/longevity does seem to be taking its toll on Faber though.

I might be in the minority but I think he manhandles TJ. Age/longevity does seem to be taking its toll on Faber though.

It sure doesnt take its toll on him. He looked amazing last 3 fights,he destroyed rivera,outclassed him on the feet and outwrestled him with ease. He was beating barao up b4 that bad stop. Too

It sure doesnt take its toll on him. He looked amazing last 3 fights,he destroyed rivera,outclassed him on the feet and outwrestled him with ease. He was beating barao up b4 that bad stop. Too

He didn't destroy him. Faber had a hard time getting him down and only finished the fight due to an eye poke.

Cruz said maybe Faber finds a way to win somehow so that he'd get his belt back while completing the big trilogy between the two.

Cruz said maybe Faber finds a way to win somehow so that he'd get his belt back while completing the big trilogy between the two.

More like i think daddy faber beats him and KEEPS the belt somehow

Yes he is. Faber is not better wrestler(he is only bigger),def. Not better striker,subs are close faber is beast on the ground.idk faber looked lost in barao fights. Tj,assuncao and barao would beat "healthy cruz"....... and motivated bj penn

nice mmath, sorry but tj isn't better everywhere. and if you don't think pre ACL cruz (hell even post ACL cruz considering how great he looked) beats all of them, then i'm not sure if you've ever seen a cruz fight or were even around when he was top 3 p4p.

I would favor Faber too. Dillashaws a Buster Douglas type champ.

nice mmath, sorry but tj isn't better everywhere. and if you don't think pre ACL cruz (hell even post ACL cruz considering how great he looked) beats all of them, then i'm not sure if you've ever seen a cruz fight or were even around when he was top 3 p4p.

Oh ive seen cruz fights. He is p4p n1 at beating flyweights. He is like bw jones. Only notable bw he beat are urijah(tj fights simular to cruz and urijah couldnt figure cruz out) and mizugaki
He fought smaller guys like dj,ian,joe b,jorgensen,etc. He is also p4p n1 at getting injured and his weird style wont work on tj. Really impressive beating guys that are soooo smaller than him
If you fail to realise faber is predictable in the stand up,we have nothing to talk about

I would favor Faber too. Dillashaws a Buster Douglas type champ.

I agree that was fluke,he didnt show us he is better than barao,he just landed lucky 200+ punches
Barao is way better and was winning that fight too. If barao didnt get punched 200+ times he would have won. Now in rematch tj shouldnt be allowed to punch barao,so barao might win
Tj has bad skillset too. He is not good striker,gets taken down at will,etc. I would also favor brimage over tj and i think you would agree

Oh ive seen cruz fights. He is p4p n1 at beating flyweights. He is like bw jones. Only notable bw he beat are urijah(tj fights simular to cruz and urijah couldnt figure cruz out) and mizugaki
He fought smaller guys like dj,ian,joe b,jorgensen,etc. He is also p4p n1 at getting injured and his weird style wont work on tj. Really impressive beating guys that are soooo smaller than him
If you fail to realise faber is predictable in the stand up,we have nothing to talk about

lmao kid whats wrong with you? i never said faber was the better striker, i said TJ isn't better than faber EVERYWHERE. that " weird style " would outstrike and outwrestle TJ every round, the same style TJ is trying to emulate.

get off dillashaws nuts man, he's beaten barao and soto, which were probably the only 2 fights you've seen of him.

He didn't destroy him. Faber had a hard time getting him down and only finished the fight due to an eye poke.

What is next? Faber wasnt beating barao until the stop. Faber was destroying barao and rivera. Are you blind?

lmao kid whats wrong with you? i never said faber was the better striker, i said TJ isn't better than faber EVERYWHERE. that " weird style " would outstrike and outwrestle TJ every round, the same style TJ is trying to emulate.

get off dillashaws nuts man, he's beaten barao and soto, which were probably the only 2 fights you've seen of him.

Lmao cruz wouldnt outstrike tj and wouldnt take him down,not even once. Tj isnt some flyweight.
Also ive seen tj destroy easton,ko tamura,sub le,get robbed in assuncao fight and only fight he wasnt impressive was hugo fight. I was one of few people to say tj had a chanse vs barao lol
Just look at his speed and movement.
Oh and im barao fan

faber has more power and better submissions

Better subs yes,but i think barao doesnt agree faber has more power. Faber rocks guys and than subs them,while tj rocks them and then Ko them. He also has speed on faber

I agree that was fluke,he didnt show us he is better than barao,he just landed lucky 200+ punches
Barao is way better and was winning that fight too. If barao didnt get punched 200+ times he would have won. Now in rematch tj shouldnt be allowed to punch barao,so barao might win
Tj has bad skillset too. He is not good striker,gets taken down at will,etc. I would also favor brimage over tj and i think you would agree

Not saying TJ isn't good, but Barao has never looked worse than that fight.

Lmao cruz wouldnt outstrike tj and wouldnt take him down,not even once. Tj isnt some flyweight.
Also ive seen tj destroy easton,ko tamura,sub le,get robbed in assuncao fight and only fight he wasnt impressive was hugo fight. I was one of few people to say tj had a chanse vs barao lol
Just look at his speed and movement.
Oh and im barao fan

i actually like TJ, but cruz would still beat him. better movement, better wrestling, pretty much better everything except for power. i really dont think you were around when cruz was champ, barao and tj would have never been champs if not for dom's injuries.

Back