Dominick cruz thinks faber would beat tj?????

Faber would beat Dillashaw.
If you don't think so, you're delusional.

How? He couldnt figure out cruz movement and cant win title fights in ufc. He wwouldnt be able to take down tj,his stand up is predictable. Barao and tj>faber

I think Faber would beat TJ...in a non-title fight:icon_lol:

saying faber couldn't beat someone is pretty stupid to begin with imo, and TJ isn't better in EVERY area. healthy cruz beats both.

Yes he is. Faber is not better wrestler(he is only bigger),def. Not better striker,subs are close faber is beast on the ground.idk faber looked lost in barao fights. Tj,assuncao and barao would beat "healthy cruz"....... and motivated bj penn

I would agree with him. If he defeats Barao in same fashion as he did last time then I would disagree.

Should go check how a training or sparring session goes up at TAM.. People forget, Faber is the Alpha for a reason in that gym.

Doubt it. Im not saying faber has no chanse,but tj is better

Crazy how only on sherdog do people doubt things that are fact.. As if because it is not your opinion, then it can't be true? So odd some sherdoggers are.

TJ is better at almost everything but Faber does have a ton of experience. The way he dismantled Michael McDonald was very impressive, even by the already high Urijah standards.

Speaking of Michael, does anyone know whatever happened to him?

Non Title Fight: Uriah
Title Fight: TJ

The past is often our best indicator of the future.lol

Ludwig says TJ beats everyone

Ludwig never said that, he said TJ is a beast in sparring with everyone and gives Chad great sparring workouts. Ludwig also looks at TJ as a lil brother and at Faber as a distant cousin. Plus, you are speaking on a clip from Ludwig that was edited to fit the program. Instead of watching tv and reading what others say on the internet, it is best to go watch for yourself, in person, before speaking on something. But hey, that would be mature, adult, common sense in doing so.. Three things in which are rare and hard to find by members of this site.

it is best to go watch for yourself, in person, before speaking on something. But hey, that would be mature, adult, common sense in doing so.. Three things in which are rare and hard to find by members of this site.

Sorry, not everyone on this site and can afford a ticket to fucking California to watch a bunch of manlets beat each other up.

T.J lights Faber up.

Faber is all about exploding with a strike. he's way too predictable for Dillashaw.

He's just trying to stir up shit.

My first thought. Cruz is trying to sow discord at TAM by getting Faber and Dilly to look at each other as potential opponents. Since Faber owns TAM, Dilly would have to be uprooted and change camps and that could hurt his emotional state leading into a fight. Cruz is a clever one.

Ludwig never said that, he said TJ is a beast in sparring with everyone and gives Chad great sparring workouts. Ludwig also looks at TJ as a lil brother and at Faber as a distant cousin. Plus, you are speaking on a clip from Ludwig that was edited to fit the program. Instead of watching tv and reading what others say on the internet, it is best to go watch for yourself, in person, before speaking on something. But hey, that would be mature, adult, common sense in doing so.. Three things in which are rare and hard to find by members of this site.

Also, Faber forced Bang out of TAM because he felt Bang was only interesting in helping the top guys, not the lower tier guys. So Bang won't have many nice things to say about Faber, whereas TJ was probably his best student.

Should go check how a training or sparring session goes up at TAM.. People forget, Faber is the Alpha for a reason in that gym.

And pat cummins made dc cry in practice. Training=\= fighting. People say mike pyle is gym GOAT,but he isnt that good in his fights. You remember faber looking lost in cruz/barao fights
I cant belive this. I like faber,but be real he will never be champ in ufc,tj has far better striking than him. He looked bad in rivera fight too. In a title fight tj beats him easily.

Back