Dominick cruz thinks faber would beat tj?????

Moneymma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Said it in a ufc 2015 preview show,something like if he was joe silva that would be his fight to make
Lol faber cant win ufc title fight and tj is better in every area
It looks like he is avoiding tj and would like that 3rd faber fight
Sadly who knows when will he come back. I would like to see that tj fight

Cruz has a torn ACL, he isn't 'avoiding' anybody. He's more likely just trying to stir up shit in the Alpha Male Camp.

Of course, the old "my nemesis can beat everyone but me" method of masturbation. Good one DC.

Confused so Cruz thinks tj would beat faber or vice versa? I got faber over tj

I think Faber has a good chance of beating TJ if he doesn't start to decline a lot suddenly.

It wasn't really a prediction.
He said that ideally for him Faber would beat TJ, and then Cruz would come back and take the title from him.

Faber looked bad vs rivera and was clearly losing. What makes him think faber would beat tj lol
He would like that faber fight cuz faber is predictable dance around,looks to land his right hand and choke you out. Tj is better version of cruz

Faber would beat Dillashaw.
If you don't think so, you're delusional.

i honestly think faber could grind out dillashaw by being the much bigger guy it really doesnt seem that odd to me.

I too think Faber could beat TJ. It woulD be a really close fight and if the fight hits the ground Faber could lock a sub

saying faber couldn't beat someone is pretty stupid to begin with imo, and TJ isn't better in EVERY area. healthy cruz beats both.

I don't think it's too far fetched.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Faber could big brother TJ in a title fight.

He's the better grappler if he could get a hold of TJ.

saying faber couldn't beat someone is pretty stupid to begin with imo, and TJ isn't better in EVERY area. healthy cruz beats both.

This all day.

People are acting like TJ is some kind of invincible warrior since he beat Barao.
Faber brings a lot to the table, but I guess he's not getting any younger and he's been doing this a while.

It looks like he is avoiding tj and would like that 3rd faber fight
Sadly who knows when will he come back. I would like to see that tj fight

I highly doubt Cruz is avoiding TJ, Cruz would dominate him.

Back