Dominick Cruz spitting hot fire in this interview

Sounds more like old Dom is laying the mental groundwork for losing the belt on Friday...

I respect the fuck out of Dominick Cruz. You talk about mental strength, this guy was injured for nearly 5 years. Worst luck imaginable. He was almost forgotten, fans were clamouring for him to retire. He comes back and takes the belt immediately, as in his words, ring rust is "mental". A true fighter, always a fan.

watch the whole interview before you make dumb comments.

No thanks. I've got other things to do with my time today. Although listening to Dom talk is more interesting than watching him point fight.

There he goes again saying he's a big draw and TJ isn't to justify not fighting him.. Do the numbers back this up?

You're a Dom fan? And you made @Jermei your bitch? Why are we not friends yet?

i dont know where the fuck your getting that from

Whenever a champ starts saying holding the belt is no longer important to him and that he's only fighting to "challenge myself" the writing is pretty much on the wall.

Can't wait for his point fighting decision victory. Hopscotching his way back to the corner after every round like "that's a 10-9"

I didn't like Dom for a long time but he may be the best fighter to ever live. I say may. He's up there. He's on another level. This interview demonstrates how strong his sports psychology is.

Back